Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by mad bum » Fri May 07, 2021 8:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 3:25 pm
I want to undress Samus.
Why undress perfection?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 07, 2021 10:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:34 pm
I never understood why the Metroids are supposedly so hardcore anyway. They are glorified jellyfish.
Near as I can tell it's because they're effectively invulnerable if you don't freeze them first (though Mother Brain managed to kill a super-sized one with a good old-fashioned lazor beam; even then just load up on liquid nitrogen or whatever freeze technology they have in the future), and because they absorb energy (mostly from organic lifeforms; I don't ever recall them doing that to machinery).
They can also evolve into bigger critters, but that has been mostly confined to their homeworld and maybe a lab or two. To most of the galaxy they're just jellyfish.

I'd personally be more worried about whatever the fuck aliens the main space pirate generals are. Where the fuck do you even find a kaiju with organic missiles, a pterodactyl-version of Rasputin, and whatever the hell Phantoon is supposed to be?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun May 09, 2021 8:53 am

Yeah they look a lot cooler when they mutate. Wish they used that more in the games.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 5:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:34 pm
I never understood why the Metroids are supposedly so hardcore anyway. They are glorified jellyfish.
I think its a combination of things like what was said before. They can only be defeated by cold, they suck life and can get fucking huge and they can mutate into way more dangerous forms. Yeah you can put liquid nitrogen on the jellyfish but it wont be that easy on a full grown adult.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun May 09, 2021 5:38 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 09, 2021 5:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:23 pm
I think its a combination of things like what was said before. They can only be defeated by cold, they suck life and can get fucking huge and they can mutate into way more dangerous forms. Yeah you can put liquid nitrogen on the jellyfish but it wont be that easy on a full grown adult.
Except there have only been a few cases of Metroids mutating outside of their homeworld (the Baby Metroid that just got bigger, the Omega Metroid from Fusion, and I guess some of the stuff in Metroid Prime).
Also what's a fully grown adult gonna do to terrorize the universe? Hitch a ride? Near as I cen tell these space jellyfish only really cause trouble because others keep wanting to weaponize them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 8:11 pm

Well yeah but you can say the same thing about xenomorphs

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 09, 2021 8:25 pm

Those also are just a lame version of Tyranids.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 09, 2021 8:35 pm

Xenomorphs are basically a non-issue unless you happen to colonize a planet that already has them on it.
Tyranids will bend space-time to fly over to your planet and barf up millions of critters on it.
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 09, 2021 10:06 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]