Lee is still Gay(ming)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BloodKnightDollfie

Re: Lee is still Gay(ming)

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:21 pm

Coleev IS the good stuff!

Ho-Lee-FAAAAAAAWWWWKKK I never seen a waifu so fucking brainmeltingly fine!

How much is a decent VR headset go for? Serious. This shit is cray. Fuck RL.
Say what you want about TGWTG Lee, but Coleev completely redeems him and is easily the best thing
any former CA has ever produced in the past decade. You're all faggots if you deny this fact.

Dena must have put her foot down with this shit which is a fucking shame and a loss for humanity not
being able to see more Coleev. It seems like he regularly deletes his accounts, probably due to not wanting
Dena to see his more spicy material because honestly how could she possibly compete?
Coleev is an Iconic waifu and could probably make double Dena's living stripping easily. Poor Lee. T_T

It's okay to admit being wrong DHI. Was not expecting something like this out of LEE DAVIDGE of all people.
Like I said he frequently deletes his accounts so I'll be dumping my collection as backup, make sure to
save a copy for uhhh future reference!

"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:58 pm

Dena, Goggles, Nostalgia Chic etc every single woman in CA/TGWTG ALL ETERNALLY BTFO! GET REKT!!!
(Although TBH that's a very low bar). And don't bullshit me Coleev doesn't mog on literally every other waifu she's seen with. In a bikini contest, I put my munny on Coleev (the only one with actual tits).

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Truth is, Lee has evolved and has moved on to other greater things.
You are attempting to ridicule a Lee from over 10 years ago,
Who may not have even existed in the first place.
Just admit it DHI: Lee is based.

You're welcome! Enjoy!
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:43 pm

You're the kinda guy that'll eventually be found under a purple blanket with black Nikes on. Badlands Chugs couldn't compete with how heavily you drink the KoolAid.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:51 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:58 pm
Just admit it DHI: Lee is based.
Based on autism maybe.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:19 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:17 am
Those are all men.
Men of Destiny.
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:51 pm
Based on autism maybe.
Autism is Based.

I see a lot of jealous seething DHI but no actual rebuttals to the assertion Lee is the only one to emerge from the TGWTG/CA garbage heap even close to resembling a success story. Is everyone here just an AI bot regurgitating the same old script and incapable of hearing reason? He's anti-meta'd even the women nobodies with Coleev leaving them all in the dust. They are all on Twitter simping for faggots and N-Words while Lee is in VR Chat land simping for femboy waifus graciously receiving more lap dances, private strip shows and twerking sessions to the limits his long neglected cock can handle. I ask you, who is the real cuck?

I'd speculate the reason he's not as successful as he could be is because Dena disapproves of Coleev. I doubt she will ever set the record straight on how she truly feels about Coleev. It's understandable on her half I guess she would probably find it extremely humiliating if Lee was to go full power VR Chat waifu and indulge in the more lewd aspects of his peers methods of acquisition.

Just Imagine being her, being cucked hard, stumbling across video of her husband acting as cameraman filming pale young smooth anime waifu ass in closeup while he himself is stripping and earning a wealth and measure of fame far greater than her own. She could never live it down. That's probably why she banned me on sight. She doesn't want Lee getting friendly with other waifus. Could also explain why he appears to have abandoned his Wrestling Show with Coleev. His hearts not really in it, he would rather be making the content he wants: Having a good time stripping with the other femboy waifus. Poor Lee. He has my sympathy. :(

Please, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my honest expert appraisal of the situation:

I hope Lee finds a way uwu
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:46 am

Oh, he will find a way.
To get a noose.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:06 pm

Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:21 pm
It seems like he regularly deletes his accounts
It's almost like he is worried about an online stalker or something. Gotta wonder who does such thing...🤔
Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:21 pm
How much is a decent VR headset go for?
You don’t need a VR set to use VRChat.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:54 pm

Really? No one agrees with me??? ;c
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:46 am
Oh, he will find a way.
To get a noose.
Autoerotic asphyxiation? Isn't that what killed hide? Lee never struck me as the kind of waifu who enjoyed being choked. So that's why Dena has such big strong arms! Will have to keep that in mind! uwu
AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:06 pm
It's almost like he is worried about an online stalker or something. Gotta wonder who does such thing...🤔
Like how ever since day 1 you called me Not-A-Kigurumi, you slander my name and dog my every post? My autism prevents me from tiring of your bullshit but for your information, from my understanding Lee has been active as a VR Chat waifu since at least 2020. Using several accounts that he would periodically delete and start over again for as of yet unknown reasons. Far pre-dating my interest. (My personal theory being he does this in an attempt to hide his more perverted antics from his wife Dena). However, traces of this information can still be found. I only became made aware of Lee's existence by Kugelfisch around 3 months ago. In this time, I have not made any attempts to contact Lee, only autisticly observing his behavior from afar. Unless he lurks this forum or has spies, he should not be aware of the nature of my existence. I assure you, it's not me! I'm shy :oops:
AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:06 pm
You don’t need a VR set to use VRChat.
I hope you are only pretending to be retarded but controlling VR Chat like an FPS would severely detract from the full enjoyment of the game. How else are you supposed to peek under loli skirt or grope waifu breasts with any semblance of proficiency without the aid of motion controls and immersion provided by the VR headset? Give your head a shake.

I know you despise me but if you’re not actually here to talk about Lee, be gone from my containment thread and trouble me no more!
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:36 am

Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:54 pm
I only became made aware of Lee's existence by Kugelfisch around 3 months ago.
I am the architect of your destruction. I brought you here. I pretty much enlisted you. I pointed you towards Lee after your misguided hiatus because I knew he'd be relevant to your interests.

As different as we are, as much as we don't understand each other on a very fundamental basis, this is a symbiotic relationship.

Foolish as you are, you tried again with those Plebbit normalniggers.
As if they would ever let you shitpost about Spoony to the degree you want without suppression. I knew better and you'd come to find out eventually.

We're the prime place for discussion about the expanded Spoony universe, with regular bag on head picture and Hog's News. The more interesting angle of the Spoonyverse. That's why you came back.

As a reward, I made you aware of Lee, someone I knew would peaque your interest beyond what Spoony ever did.
This is all by design. There are no coincidences, as you know.

We differ, our goals differ. But this situation is mutually benefitial to us both beyond what some of the posters here may realize.
But some get it. Face it, despite your whiny protest, you're more accepted here than anywhere else, more free and free to be yourself. And I know that your protest is layered in several levels of irony.

I can't say that I understand you. But I understand you.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:07 am

Save me Coleev! T_T
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI