SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BloodKnightDollfie

Re: Lee is still Gay(ming)

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:08 am

Dena is Live! Say hi to Lee

I fear one day waking up and reading he’d died suddenly. He isn’t a sellout. He never posted a single patreon link. His show was an entirely independent and self funded project.

He’s just so unrecognizable now. But the content is comfy kino when things are running smoothly.
He's a time capsule of that era.
Dena is probably nice if you aren't a VRChat femboy trying to steal away Lee.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:13 am

If you're able to somehow dig up one of the last YouTube vlogs he posted (and deleted awhile ago), he definitely sounded like he was planning to in real life troon out.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:24 am

It's interesting how the woke-side of CA ages so poorly. It's like woke shit corrupt your body too, not just mind.

One low-key HORRIFYING thing I noticed about recent LEE is, he is dressed up like his tranny avatar, which means he probably wears a skirt too. What a fucking mess. He may not be THE most fucked up ex-CA crew, but he is right up there.

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:54 pm
AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:06 pm
It's almost like he is worried about an online stalker or something. Gotta wonder who does such thing...🤔
Like how ever since day 1 you called me Not-A-Kigurumi, you slander my name and dog my every post?
Ah, excuse me sir, but I don't follow you around outside DHI, and I'm just pointing out facts because you are misinformed.
  • Kigurumi <= kimono/着物 (=clothing) + nuigurumi /縫いぐるみ(=stuffed animal)
    Human sized full bodysuit which looks like a huge stuffed animal, and also other full bodysuits which kinda look like "kigurumi".
SpoilerShow
  • Anime Kigurumi aka kigurumi mask, commonly known as bishoujo masuku/美少女マスク (=pretty girl mask) in Japan
    Basically a full face helmet, with anime character face skin attached to it Texas Chainsaw Massacre style. The word kigurumi is used probably because of its fully-covering nature.
SpoilerShow
  • You
    Masked weirdo who totally looks like a villain from a children's TV show, which has nothing to do with anime, kigurumi or bishoujo.
SpoilerShow
Hereby you are not kigurumi.

Q.E.D.

Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:54 pm
AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:06 pm
You don’t need a VR set to use VRChat.
I hope you are only pretending to be retarded but controlling VR Chat like an FPS would severely detract from the full enjoyment of the game. How else are you supposed to peek under loli skirt or grope waifu breasts with any semblance of proficiency without the aid of motion controls and immersion provided by the VR headset?
I mean, VRChat has PS1 level physics, you just end up penetrating 3D models in a FotNS way, but whatever.
Also, I gotta mention Lee is already aware El Diablo Enmascarado is after him, you probably can't have gay e-sex like this unless your cover-up is perfect.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

(seriously, wtf, dude is clearly one step away from trooning out then 41%. R.I.P in advance)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:45 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:24 am
It's interesting how the woke-side of CA ages so poorly. It's like woke shit corrupt your body too, not just mind.
It's a combination of heavily-processed junkfood that barely had any contact with real food, soy and hormones of the opposite sex.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:23 am

You couldn't pay them enough for a private session let alone hang out with them. ADC VR and
ArtsyVRC are celerity waifus. Lee would be highly regarded among waifus because his participation in
the nostalgia critic films. Lee is 100% still gaming. Once he has the VRChat Coleev thing perfected, it's
solid kino. There are several clips of him reviewing as Coleev on Twitch and it works.

Would you really want to be looking at a cancer patient or an anime waifu? The choice was obvious.
He must be struggling with a very hard choice rn
The waifu simulator stuff thats just Coleev dancing and city pop playing softly in the background are the best.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:34 am

Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:23 am
Would you really want to be looking at a cancer patient or an anime waifu? The choice was obvious.
Anime waifus with cancer are my fetish.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:06 pm

Someone just ask him what is Coleev.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm

A miserable little pile of polygons.
-Yours Truly

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:35 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:24 am
One low-key HORRIFYING thing I noticed about recent LEE is, he is dressed up like his tranny avatar, which means he probably wears a skirt too. What a fucking mess. He may not be THE most fucked up ex-CA crew, but he is right up there.

Yeah, Lee probably shouldn't be attempting Coleev cosplay without a Kigu. He doesn't hold a candle to his own waifu. It's bad optics and makes the whole Coleev thing look way worse than it really is. My preferred Lee is the highly idealized Lee and Z era look. If he could get back to that Lee while still doing what he is with Coleev, I think he will have achieved the perfect balance in aesthetic. I find the risk Lee will "Troon out", is highly unlikely. It would be completely humiliating for Dena. We should not entertain these ideas. His focus should be on being the best Lee he can be. Do it for her!

The balding thing should really put an end to whatever twink femboy illusions are in his head. It's a shame, I really thought he dodged the bullet in that regard. During his CA hayday he had a healthy full head of hair despite being one of the more mature cast members in his 30's during that time. No receding hairline or other warning signs so it just comes as a shock to me he would be balding out of nowhere all these years later despite how gracefully he was aging on camera. These past few years must have been particularly rough to him. His style is just awful now, that look works for Coleev but for him it just looks hipster with aids.

I hope he finds a better look for himself but It’s still Lee and nothing will change that uwu
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI