Lee is still Gay(ming)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lee is still Gay(ming)

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:14 am

Yeah, but in that case we are talking about having an alter ego, aka "What could you be if there was no limit to it", and Lee is having none of that. If I ever went into VR, I would certainly use it to have some dumb, cancerous fun, as most of the freaks there have. But all Lee wants to do is be him. It's sad.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:19 am

VR chat is just his version of Second Life. He wants to cyber with macho studs like the cute girl he is uwu.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:18 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:19 am
He wants to cyber with macho studs like the cute girl he is uwu.
He doesn't even want that. If they were cybering, someone would have infiltrated them by now & leaked shit.

There's something very juvenile about the whole thing. Like he believes girls have kissing parties and are all secret lesbians if they'd just admit it

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:18 pm
He doesn't even want that. If they were cybering, someone would have infiltrated them by now & leaked shit.
Because an IN with such a lofty e-celebrity status as Lee would naturally attract several criminal elements ready for gay ops.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:48 pm

Guest wrote:
There's something very juvenile about the whole thing. Like he believes girls have kissing parties and are all secret lesbians if they'd just admit it
Pretty sure thats just trannys in a nutshell. All these guys are brainwashed from pop culture to think women are hypersexual to each other and then try and troon out and realize its far from the truth, so they have to resort to finding another troon and call them his "girlfriend"
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:29 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:48 pm
Guest wrote:
Pretty sure thats just trannys in a nutshell. All these guys are brainwashed from pop culture to think women are hypersexual to each other and then try and troon out and realize its far from the truth, so they have to resort to finding another troon and call them his "girlfriend"
This entire thread just makes me think of when Chris Chan became a fake transsexual because he wanted to get some pussy. The question with Lee is if it's dick or pussy he's chasing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:29 pm
mad bum wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:48 pm
Guest wrote:
This entire thread just makes me think of when Chris Chan became a fake transsexual because he wanted to get some pussy. The question with Lee is if it's dick or pussy he's chasing.
I just assume it's dick no matter what the evidence presents.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:33 pm

I'd at least give them a nod if they were honest with themselves and chased dick, but most of them have these chris-chan fantasies and they think women for some reason want a man dressed as a woman.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:41 pm
I just assume it's dick no matter what the evidence presents.
The fact that his person of interest is a "femboy" supports that assumption.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:35 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:29 pm
The question with Lee is if it's dick or pussy he's chasing.
And whether this organ of choice should be feminine or masculine.
mad bum wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:33 pm
I'd at least give them a nod if they were honest with themselves and chased dick, but most of them have these chris-chan fantasies and they think women for some reason want a man dressed as a woman.
Their train of thought must be similar to a sovereign citizen. Just perform the proper rituals, and you can active your IRL cheats!

Or it's this... I dunno what it was called again. That thing where you're a fake trans because the thought of being female turns you on, so you're aiming for a lesbian relationship beause that's like a double-confirmation that you're a lady.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette