Lee is still Gay(ming)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BloodKnightDollfie

Re: Lee is still Gay(ming)

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:05 pm

THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED! New show coming soon!
Anime Waifu + Wrestling! We are living in the greatest timeline!!!
Totally called it! GET FUCKING HYPE! This is a moment so I'm warning you now...

Do not Bully Lee.
SpoilerShow
-Or else!
uwu :oops:
Last edited by BloodKnightDollfie on Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:18 pm

>faggot has a fixation for men in speedos wrassling wrassling

Figures.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:43 am

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:46 pm
EDIT: LEE IS IN CHAT!

Wasn't he in the same house?
Possibly in the next room?
Couldn't he lift his ass, clean the cum stains from his pelvic area, go into the other room, sit next to his fat wife, say "hey guys, i'm going to play Deadly Premonition!" and then return to VR Chat for round 2?
I'm starting to think that the Spoony X Orcril "relationship" is common among terminally online autistic leftists like these two, Fatgurl & Gringo Pinoy, Luba & Venksexual, Martin Matthew Cuckriboh & Gender Neutral Thing, Asexual Vampire & Wagesoy, Hot Dog Pig & SpaceX Cuck, Small Peepeerod & David Bowie.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:04 am

Dhi, Dhi... What has Lee ever done to deserve such disrespect??? You really group him in the same ilk as channel awesome cucks and sjw's when he spends his days in VRChat and 4chan with a harem of anime femboys? Lee is Based as fuck. We both know you'll be watching this day one, so enough with that talk. Just like the video, give Lee your energy and stfu!

As for Dena's streams, sometimes Lee can be heard offscreen shuffling in the background (getting snacks from the kitchen, moving around the house etc). But he never makes any real appearances. He may or may not be the one moderating her streams. I've only ever caught him that one time, but I would assume he is at least present listening in during most broadcasts. Sometimes, chat does ask about him but Dena usually handwaves it away "He's doing Lee things" which is frustrating. I don't think she is hardcore into wrestling as Lee is.

This should be you right now at the sight of this news:
Do not underestimate Lee. He is a Patron Saint of independent wrestling with Jupiter brain tier autistic knowledge of the sport. Totally addicted, right there in the front row of a small town wrestling show. Completely enthralled in a room packed with obese rednecks and yokels, while simultaneously being a divinely cute anime waifu. The dichotomy is surreal. Lee is a Genius. Far beyond filmbrain, marzgurl, nostalgia chick or any of the other low level channel awesome.

I will admit, there is a risk Anime Waifu + Wrestling combo could be extremely homoerotic and backfire. But this is the highest potential DHI has seen in years. We must support Lee.

uwu
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:16 am

Complicity wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:43 am
Couldn't he lift his ass, clean the cum stains from his pelvic area, go into the other room, sit next to his fat wife, say "hey guys, i'm going to play Deadly Premonition!" and then return to VR Chat for round 2?
Why would he do that? He is a being of the internet. A virtual waifu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:23 am

Lovers only huh?

Seriously Lee? What? I am not on your level of being an anime waifu? w-Why won't senpai notice me? T_T

It's because of YOU GUYS and THIS PLACE! It's because of HERE that I'm now associated with shitting on his associates he wont even give me a chance! If only I had said no but this is really the only place that talks about these people. No other place talks about Lee. I don't go out of my way to shit on former channel awesome, only spoony.

I'm completely ruined. He doesn't want anything to do with me at all. T_T

Seriously, this is hurting me so bad ;c

I've literally done nothing wrong! I'm his biggest cheerleader and every time I try

DENIED DENIED DENIED!
Last edited by BloodKnightDollfie on Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:31 am

Send him a letter bomb, Dollfie. It's the only way

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:44 am

Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:23 am
It's because of YOU GUYS and THIS PLACE!
Or maybe it's because of Lee and his fat wife being two thin-skinned pieces of shit.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:11 am

Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:23 am

Seriously Lee? What? I am not on your level of being an anime waifu? w-Why won't senpai notice me? T_T

It's because of YOU GUYS and THIS PLACE! It's because of HERE that I'm now associated with shitting on his associates he wont even give me a chance!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:41 am

I can be your waifu :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette