Lee is still Gay(ming)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lee is still Gay(ming)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:57 am

There must be some yandereshit with the same premise as Misery then.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:26 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:57 am
There must be some yandereshit with the same premise as Misery then.
>yandere
>looks it up

Ah so there's a word for it. That's good to know. We all have our archetypes I suppose and I am technically a waifu.

I had originally suspected Coleev was some form of support type waifu too, that he was doing a lot behind the scenes
in supporting Dena and fulfilling her happiness but everytime it's asked "how's Lee?" she always dismissive of him saying
he's watching TV.

Is he really on his ass all day watching TV? He doesn't appear to be do anything, like I said he seems more like a trophy
waifu symbolic of the glory days of CA.

What do you think? Combat type? What could be the nature of this mysterious waifu?
Last edited by BloodKnightDollfie on Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:57 am

>being uneducated about the dere spectrum

And people call me a fake weeb.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:25 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:26 am
What could be the nature of this mysterious waifu?
Short term escapism that is too much effort to really do anything with.
That Dena saps the life from him could very well be. That's what a wife seems to be doing for most men. I doubt she respects him.

Lee lacks self respect to an extreme degree. He has given up on himself over a decade ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:08 am

You'd be wrong. He's not the same Lee from 10 years ago. A waifu is a highly symbolic thing, at least in my experience, from the waifus I've known. These are personas crafted with actual love, a very passionate form of self expression. It has been said, you can tell a lot about a man by looking at his wife, the same could be said about looking at a mans waifu. Coleev is not just an avatar he's using in a videogame, this identity has become his mascot for everything from his youtube channel to social media.

Have you taken a serious look at his VR Chat stuff? It's a world we're not a part of. We can only catch glimpses. Time has passed but it's like he's an entirely different person. His voice is way different, the way he talks, the words he uses. His mannerisms (Yes I am aware it is a visual avatar of an anime waifu but there is a motion tracking element), he's actually strangely graceful and has mastered a number of weird glitches and techniques that he can show off a degree of artistry (yes artistry) in just the style he uses to navigate VRChat space. I could not believe this was the same Lee.

He's no longer that fat retard clown from tgwtg, in fact I would be tempted to say this would be evidence the Lee from Still Gaming was just a character (I have yet to watch Lee and Z to confirm this). Coleev does not share this apelike demeanor of Lee. She actually has a commanding presence and is a deeply cherished waifu, loved by all within that circle of femboy waifus (of which there are a few that are highly prolific).

tl;dr Coleev is fucking cool. Too fucking cool. Can confirm Lee is a support type waifu -just not for Dena lmao. There exist numerous video of random waifus thanking Coleev. And that's not just from paying them to strip and twerk (although I won't deny this has occurred). Having assisted them with many technical aspects involved in launching and maintaining their various shows. Lee is not "Barely Tolerated", he's done a lot for the community.

Coleev looks atypical because she's the adult in the room.

"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:22 pm

Coleev is one of the group's B-lister at best because Lee refuses to conform to the loli standard.
-Yours Truly

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:30 am

DHI, You should be ashamed the way you mock innocent waifus so! We live to spread love and joy and cuteness for all across the internet! To slander a waifu is to wound world peace, Repent immediately! Satisfaction to speak blasphemy against waifus is to turn your back on God!

Coleev is top tier waifu! Please respect Lee!

uwu
Last edited by BloodKnightDollfie on Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:17 am

Those are all men.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:03 am

What do you think? Combat type?
Closeted tranny type who can't mutilate himself (yet) because his master is using him as a walking dildo.
He'll do it as soon as his master dies suddenly.
SpoilerShow
>Lee hanging out with pedophiles
At least he is not openly a pedo, just hanging out with pedos, I guess that's... something??

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:49 am

They probably don't share the """good""" stuff with him.
Won't stop them from dragging them with them into prison, though.
-Yours Truly