RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:15 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:24 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:09 pm
With a dog I can see why one would want a certain breed. Size, character, level of activity and such vary a lot. Still, there's likely a fitting dog at the shelter as well.
From what I've heard, no. Shelters are full of shitbulls and shitbull mixes. Regular dogs that people might want are snapped up instantly, often times by "rescuers" that resell them for big profits.
I never met a pitty that was aggressive.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm
I feel these people gravitate towards cats because they take up less space and don't need additional attention (aka having to go outside with it).
Are purse-puppy-tier dogs in that same size category too expensive or something?
Dogs are dogs. Big or small. The thing about small dogs is they don't know they are small. A small dog can easily boss around a much larger dog, and they often do. :lol:

I can understand why people get cats instead of dogs. The two are very different. In terms of care, Cats are much more hands-off. They will come to you on their own time, and if you just leave out what they need to survive, they will take care of themselves. That's because cats aren't totally domesticated like dogs are.

Dogs can't take care of themselves. Feral dogs and loose dogs typically have very poor quality of life and many don't live long. Idiots who live in the country and don't protect their dogs are always losing them to predators at night. Dogs require near 24/7 care from an adult caretaker. You can't leave out their food for most dogs because they won't ration it and will make themselves sick. They need regular exercise guided by you, because they won't exercise themselves in your absence (usually.) Dogs can become neurotic, destructive and/or hyper if they don't get enough exercise or you're gone all the time. You can't really travel as a dog-owner without either making boarding arrangements or taking the dog with you.

All of this applies the same for a small dog as a big. The smaller they are, the more you must protect them from predators. Because dogs are stupid and they will pick fights they can't handle.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:09 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:47 pm
Possibly. Whiskey alone doesn't explain his gaunt visage.
I clicked on one of his streams lately since I hadn't watched him in months or maybe a year and he looks like he has cancer. His voice sounds husky as well, he made the mistake of making the Internet his job (his practice makes no money and he has said most of his money is from the internet) and it's ruining his health.

A lot of INs getting into hard drugs is a result of not having a real job and needing to go outside to be presentable to regular people. I don't know if Asmongoloid does drugs but he looks like such a hobo that no one would the difference if he started. You can't look like that if you have to go to a 9-5 and not be broke.

Back on topic about pets, people who aren't used to dogs think the big ones are scary when in reality they are mostly pushovers. The smaller the dog the bigger the asshole they are, that's why Chiwawas are the most violent little shits and are hyper aggressive.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:57 pm

I can attest to that. When my sister was a kid, we had a pinscher and she got bitten by it for invading its space multiple times - one time she put her head into the dog's house and she got bitten in the neck, very close to hitting an artery. If you tried sweeping around his doghouse, he would fiercely attack the broom. And of course it was hard to walk it around the block because the dog would almost strange itself in the leash trying to attack dogs that were many times its size.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:32 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:09 pm
I don't know if Asmongoloid does drugs but he looks like such a hobo that no one would the difference if he started. You can't look like that if you have to go to a 9-5 and not be broke.
He's a special case as he is an honest and true basement dweller (or attick in his case) and degenerate.
He doesn't even drink alcohol. Instead he drinks Dr. Pepper and eats the same ultra cheap steaks and microwave dinners he always did.

Being rich changed his life only in two ways. He paid of his parent's house and he can travel to dumb podcast recordings if he wants to. His hiki lifestyle wasn't changed a single bit.

Before you call that based, consider that he choses to spend his time playing WoW and interacting with twitch chat.
If he was based he'd buy a cabin by a lake and play DUSK offline. I'd respect him more if he at least got into a cocaine addiction on the side.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:15 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:57 pm
I can attest to that. When my sister was a kid, we had a pinscher and she got bitten by it for invading its space multiple times - one time she put her head into the dog's house and she got bitten in the neck, very close to hitting an artery. If you tried sweeping around his doghouse, he would fiercely attack the broom. And of course it was hard to walk it around the block because the dog would almost strange itself in the leash trying to attack dogs that were many times its size.
Dog chakras are corrupted by asshole energy, but their elongated build spreads out those chakras to keep it in check.
With a miniature dog however those chakra auras overlap, causing the asshole energy to strengthen itself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:20 pm

Many owners of small dogs treat their dogs like toys or babies rather than dogs. A lack of discipline leads to the bad behavior you typically see. While I'm not in favor of breeding as a rule, it is true that dogs such as Chihuahuas and Miniature Pinschers have been overbred by backyard breeders. This results in poorly-bred dogs which tend to have more behavioral and health issues. I'm of the firm belief that training, boundaries and consistency can overcome breeding, but that's another reason for why some small dogs behave badly.

It's my belief that small children should never be left unsupervised with a dog. Small children don't know how to behave around dogs and not every dog is patient enough to tolerate rough treatment. A dog becoming aggressive when you stick your body into its primary "me space" is not atypical. I'm not defending the behavior, but I know why it happens. Most of the dogs we've owned have needed a space that was for them, where they could retreat if they were overwhelmed and be left alone for a while. But aggression surrounding dog houses and dishes can be addressed with training.

Pit bulls are the worst of all worlds, in that this is a breed (well, a series of breeds, and typically mutts) who are invariably overbred by backyard breeders, given poor training or no training, and on top of that are a powerful breed capable of killing a person. I have met some very sweet pit bulls, but I have also witnessed my neighbor's pit bull beating its brains against the fence because it was so desperate to break into my yard and attack me/my dog. I also personally know someone who was maimed by the pit bull they'd had for years. They would have been killed if not for a neighbor who owned a gun.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:01 pm

Awful or non-existent training is a massive part of why some small breeds tend to be aggressive.
Chihuahuas got it the worst in that regard. They got overbred on top of it. That trend has gotten significantly better over the last ten or so years but even the healthier breeds won't behave well if they are basically treated as purse accessories.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!