SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:53 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:05 pm
He obviously has no remorse for what he did in that email, he is just trying to escape consequences. Especially him thinking that the "punishment won't fit the crime", if anything the fact that he is only going to post his real name and not his whole dox is Nick taking it easy on him. You try to ruin a man's life your deserve the same to happen to you.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:20 pm

Nick should have just posted everyone's full dox. He should have known better than to think that YouTube would just take it easy on him if he just posted names. Fuck half measures.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:05 pm

Well, he is the lawyer who indurectly helped Vic Lasagna lose his case, so half measures is what you get from him, I guess.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:15 pm

The trannyjanny squad has no remorse. They're like animals. They're strong when you're weak and they cower when you're strong. They beg for mercy when they perceive consequences, but watch them flip a switch and be ROUGH MANLY MEN ready to THROW DOWN when they get their crybully powers back.

Nick deserves to get screwed over. He should absolutely do whatever he is legally allowed to do. And guess what? Doxing is legal. If it weren't legal then news organizations would all be in jail, because they dox fuckers every time they report on a story.

I don't support doxing as a matter of course, but those who try to ruin others over online opinions deserve no pity.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:33 am

Play stupid games - win stupid prizes. Goes for everyone.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:05 pm

He's back. Like the legendary cockroach that he is, Prick Retarda cannot be stopped on his holy mission to get as much money from his paypigs. I bet his return stream will rake in so much superberries that it will almost cover up for his gambling addiction... ehm, I am confusing him with another cockroach.

On a more serious note, regardless how much I may dislike him, I will always hate batshit insane trannies more, so I take this as a win of sorts. For as long as trannies can not only walk around, but to be protected species, instead of hanging on a nearest tree, like they should be (and I see a disturbing lack of bodies hanging on the trees, unless they off themselves), it will always be a good day when they can't have their fucking way.

In similar fashion, I might hate Elon Molluscum, but I certainly want him to take over Twitter, just to see how big the shitshow might become. The social media can only implode to some extent, so might as well do it with a blaze of glory.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:09 pm

Good for Rackets, I guess being a lawyer, even a shit one, ends paying up in the end. That, alongside the Farms being back online even without >muh Cuckflare (relieving Nool of a monthly expense), means troons got double BTFO and will have to seethe, cope and dilate twice as much.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:23 am

His Twitch is gone now though lmao
Abridging is dead

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:37 am

>We will destroy Foxdick farms
<The forum is stronger than before, with a "fuck the environment" system
>We will destroy Grift Retarda
<He's back after a couple of days, the harvest will be humongous

Let's just hope that Lucas Troonshine doesn't go after Da Gunt and Fellatio Fuentes next, i don't want those two as the biggest youtubers on the platform.