Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:52 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:45 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:48 pm
Nool himself gave us his Seal of Disapproval on one of his podcasts.
How will we ever recover from a lolcow calling us out like that?
I know, right? The internet supervillain (according to the fag who owns Cloudflare) said DHI suck, it's time to close doors.
McGinnis wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:14 pm
Yeah but who the hell would listen to Nool's podcast? Didn't even know he had a podcast
Unfortunately, he is the only person I know of that has a podcast touching subjects like, you know, Cloudflare and other infrastructure providers doing woke shit to silence the opposition. It's kinda like when you want to study OpSec; you end up having to study the practices of terrorists and pedophiles, because they're the ones doing it by necessity..

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:13 am

I am amazed, Rekieta managed to get banned on Twitter, then got cock blocked from youtube streaming, now his youtube is completely gone. Maybe he needs to keep his goddamn mouth shut for once and this shit won't happen.
Abridging is dead

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:21 am

He can't, the grift was too good to pass on. He was making more with his streams than he ever did as a shyster lawyer.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:40 am

So what'd he say that was so controversial? Men can't be women?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:55 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:40 am
So what'd he say that was so controversial? Men can't be women?
Some are believing he was false flagged because of Amber Heard and company or the Vic shit again (more likely Amber Heard).
Abridging is dead

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:12 am

Nah. It was Lucas John Roberts's and his gang most likely. They tried to file ethics complaints against him and the Bar told them to fuck off. It seems that in regards to complaints to Minnesota's Bar, they provide the person who the complaints are filed against all the names, addresses, phone numbers, of the people who filed complaints. So Nick announced he was going to read off all the names, not any other information, of the people who filed complaints against him. They were whining that it was doxing even though they gave their names willingly..

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:00 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:12 am
Nah. It was Lucas John Roberts's and his gang most likely. They tried to file ethics complaints against him and the Bar told them to fuck off. It seems that in regards to complaints to Minnesota's Bar, they provide the person who the complaints are filed against all the names, addresses, phone numbers, of the people who filed complaints. So Nick announced he was going to read off all the names, not any other information, of the people who filed complaints against him. They were whining that it was doxing even though they gave their names willingly..
Even if he did dox them this is one of the few times I would be ok with it. I hate how the farms just does that shit to literally anyone for no reason and then acts like the person getting swatted had nothing to do with them, because even if you didn't do it you made it easy by encouraging doxing and having it on your site for any random fucker to use. It's like putting a bunch of AK47s in a children's playground and saying it's not your fault that some kids used them and got killed, "I didn't pull the trigger" fuck off.

But in this case? Fuck em, not only did they willingly give Nick Rekieta their dox but they are actively trying to ruin his ability to make an income and make his family starve because he is against child abuse. Child abusers deserve to be killed, especially ones that want to give hormone therapy to children. They are worse than people who simply just fuck kids, while those kids will always be mentally scared they can at least get some therapy to cope with the trauma but the hormone shit? That damage is permanent.

Nick will be fine, when he was suspended for a week his streams had about 5k people watching on Rumble which is normal for him and his recent stream had 22k watching. Even Project Veritas recently took a clip from one of his streams, he's the King of Grifting with a nose that big so he'll be fine.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:05 pm

This is an example why he has to do it. The problem is that there was zero pushback against the troons which is why they act like this. That's why they flipped out when parents finally started to wake up and started taking on school boards. Their jig was up with there finally being blowback

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:25 pm

Look at that faggot begging for mercy, after he tried to destroy somebody's life over mean words said on the internet