Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:07 am

Do sexnorms think low caste shit tier women keep their mouths shut unlike stuck up pretty cunts? Apparently that isn't true.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:49 am

Newhalf wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:37 pm
He had a wife and kid/s? What a bleeding asshole. Yes, these kind of people are the last ones I need lecturing from.
I hope his wife takes everything he ever owned and the crazy underage girl reports him.
I’ll second that. I used to like him back when I tolerated RT, he seemed like a decent family man with a sense of humor and not a booze addled alcoholic like Geoff. I’m disappointed in him for being a massive dipshit, although the idea of another brick in their foundation crumbling makes me think they’re closer to a bad ending.

Soon...

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:50 am

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:00 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:31 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:50 pm
HAHAHA LOL! Fuck that smug, fake cunt Heywood. Only got his job because the rest of their office were too stupid and/or lazy to know how computers work.
Guess he really was the perfect Bakula for all the modern-day Lupas out there.
Never trust a male model, kids.

Although isnt it odd how it's always these ugly broads the successful ones end up getting caught with? (Tiger Woods, Ahnold, even Hugh Grant back in the day). Never the superhot ones, always just the housemaids or the landwhales that ring up your order at the register.
Yeah, there's a reason for that. Because those women are EASY. Normie men are lazy and always accept sex without question. They don't care how crazy or toxic the person that pussy is attached to. They'll fuck a 4/10 if she offers, even if they're married to a 9/10. Unattached dimes don't fling themselves at the Ryans of the world. They can swing a dead cat and hit a Ryan anywhere. He's successful as an e-celeb, but dimes already fuck the sons of CEOs and wall street execs (or the wall street execs themselves) as they please. And they get more commitment from them. Melania married Trump. She owns half of Trump's shit forever. A super hot girl can do way better than a Ryan if she's just out for profit.

The superhot ones they wouldn't be cheating with. They'd be dating or marrying them openly. It's the pump and dump sluts they get caught with because they're too damn lazy to shop around for pussy. They just snap up whatever room keys some crazy bitch flings at them. Never do a cost-benefit on what happens if the current hotwife finds out about the ugly fat bitch you banged last weekend. :lol:

There's also an element of moral degradation which I won't bang on too hard about because I'm not a christfag. It's seen as not a big deal to cheat on your spouse. Ryan even said it "it's not illegal." Yeah, it's not illegal to be a massive piece of shit, but it sure is revealing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:56 pm

Anyone can be a 10/10 with a kigurumi.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:51 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:49 am

I’ll second that. I used to like him back when I tolerated RT, he seemed like a decent family man with a sense of humor and not a booze addled alcoholic like Geoff. I’m disappointed in him for being a massive dipshit, although the idea of another brick in their foundation crumbling makes me think they’re closer to a bad ending.
Explains his weird Mad King degeneracies.

He did seem like the perfect family man, but they pushed him on the camera too hard as a dreamboat, and a know-it-all savant. He was the closest thing they had to a 'not-a-manchild,' though.

Anyway, here's hoping that potato-bastard Michael Jones or that cockbeard leftist Pattillo is next.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:23 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:51 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:49 am

Explains his weird Mad King degeneracies.

He did seem like the perfect family man, but they pushed him on the camera too hard as a dreamboat, and a know-it-all savant. He was the closest thing they had to a 'not-a-manchild,' though.

Anyway, here's hoping that potato-bastard Michael Jones or that cockbeard leftist Pattillo is next.
I’m sure MLP Michael is dedicated to his lardlubber wife, don’t think we’ll see ginger Steve O fuck up right now. Considering that Jack is every dumped on workplace loser stereotype that Mike Judge made fun with Stephen Root’s character in Office Space he could be next, maybe he’ll burn the pbuilding down. :lol: Geoff or Matt I’d like to see fall, the former already tanked his marriage and I assume is still a heavy drinker, but he could get back on the hard drugs and steal from the company. Matt is a married so there’s a possibility he’ll pull a Ryan eventually. Seeing as he’s the one who did Monica Rial’s bidding after one email I’d be happy to see him to. Granted he’s the big boss so he’s have to fuck up hard to go.

Gus, I just want his life to go to shit. I hate him and his cunt wife equally so please what I hope is a curse affect them too.

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:02 pm

Been following the spergfarms thread on this, and holy shit they are retarded fucking faggots, many of them are actually lamenting that the both guys turned out to be degenerates and assholes...and how they've been fans of funhaus...this is from the forum where they sperg about fucking e-celebs? really?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:31 pm

Every head of RT that rolls brings more danger for RWBY. Can't have that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:02 pm

Ryan fugged another fat.