Reddit Letter Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:06 pm

Complicity wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:14 am
And here's the second one. I'm a retard.
You kind of walked right into it with thinking they can create perfect face-body composite shots. With no artifacing or anomalies. In the '90s. In low-budget Italian cinema.

Even Gay of Thrones with its millions of dollars in budget couldn't make Lena Headey's body double look convincing, and they had all that money to spend on CG

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:32 pm

Makes me wonder why they haven't given the full Dracula treatment to "Carmilla" yet, which is a very similar story but with an evil lesbian vampire instead.
It's not very good in my opinion.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:55 pm

Why would they make a lesbian vampire movie if modern vampire movies are espacist fantasies for straight women?
Besides, most people of Current Year have never heard of Carmilla, and most of those that have think she originated in Castlevania.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:11 pm

Well actually I first thought she was from Warhammer since they co-opted the Von Kar(n)stein name.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:37 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:47 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:44 am
Coppola's Dracula is a perfectly good adaptation of the novel ruined by retarded DraculaXMina fanfic.
And feminism
I guess? The whole point of making Dracula a romantic hero is to make him a symbol of sexual liberation and subversive anti-Christian values. It was a push by drug addicted commie lit scholars who came into their own as hippies on college campuses to make raping Christian women until they turn into child molesting devil worshippers cool and hip. Feminism is related to that line of thinking but mostly incidental.
Bram Stoker was a literal faggot.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:05 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:37 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:47 am
And feminism
I guess? The whole point of making Dracula a romantic hero is to make him a symbol of sexual liberation and subversive anti-Christian values. It was a push by drug addicted commie lit scholars who came into their own as hippies on college campuses to make raping Christian women until they turn into child molesting devil worshippers cool and hip. Feminism is related to that line of thinking but mostly incidental.
Bram Stoker was a literal faggot.
No, even worse, he was Irish.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:28 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:11 pm
Well actually I first thought she was from Warhammer since they co-opted the Von Kar(n)stein name.
I was always wondering where Games Workshop borrowed the name from :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:06 pm
Complicity wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:14 am
And here's the second one. I'm a retard.
You kind of walked right into it with thinking they can create perfect face-body composite shots. With no artifacing or anomalies. In the '90s. In low-budget Italian cinema.

Even Gay of Thrones with its millions of dollars in budget couldn't make Lena Headey's body double look convincing, and they had all that money to spend on CG
That last part isn't entirely their fault. They let a pregnant, flat-chested middle-aged woman pick her own double and she picked someone younger with huge knockers.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:31 pm
That last part isn't entirely their fault. They let a pregnant, flat-chested middle-aged woman pick her own double and she picked someone younger with huge knockers.
True but even if they had picked someone appropriate there's no getting past how obvious the CG was in the one shot where her face and body were in the same shot.

That and she's shown her titties before (and since) so people knew they weren't hers

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:18 pm

Sauce?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.