Reddit Letter Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:56 pm

Yeah, no one wants to watch Gay Bugsmen or AIDS Moby.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:19 pm

Why do all the irate game types of useless reviewers hangout like critical drinker, nerd on tic, assclownfish and such, and why do they have such shit taste?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:19 pm
assclownfish
>execute hysterics.exe
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:38 pm

These fat gen-x blobs have learned that William Shatner is kind of an asshole.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:23 am

Billiam Fatner isn't an asshole just because he didn't want to be on Gay and Kike's shitty "podcast."

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:29 am

Oh, that was a slight against the entire Reddit community! Shame on Shatner! Rick & Morty do not approve of that!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:00 am

Funko Pop collectors are just mad at Bill because he doesn't have to pander to them. He's a shitposter and doesn't give a fuck what plebs think about him, which makes him an anomaly for an actor.

If I was filthy rich, I wouldn't care a single bit about people's opinions. Bill does just that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:00 am
Funko Pop collectors are just mad at Bill because he doesn't have to pander to them. He's a shitposter and doesn't give a fuck what plebs think about him, which makes him an anomaly for an actor.
He's long since stopped caring about the Star Trek community and finds them insufferable. He considers fellow actors and other Hollywood types his peers not the Mikes of the world. So he will not rock the boat for any new Hollywood production, but he will gladly spurn the advances of fat Star Trek manbabbies.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:03 pm

I always found Mike Stoklasa to be an insufferable pretentious douche who thinks he knows more about filmmaking and criticism than anyone else, so seeing his childhood idol William Shatner make a mockery out him is priceless.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:03 pm
I always found Mike Stoklasa to be an insufferable pretentious douche who thinks he knows more about filmmaking and criticism than anyone else, so seeing his childhood idol William Shatner make a mockery out him is priceless.
Same thing with Spoony when that MST3K cast member shut him down and called him a "drama queen" on twitter. Manchildren know-it-alls with internet soap boxes get shut down when confronted with their heroes.