お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:32 am

McGinnis wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:34 am
Yet he still got him to direct Beverley Hills Cop III. Figure that one out
Just like how Lupa was perfectly fine with working with Doge in Brad's Disco.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:52 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:32 am
McGinnis wrote:
Just like how Lupa was perfectly fine with working with Doge in Brad's Disco.
She couldn't help but want to be close to Brad. She loved him, and still loves him, even to this very day.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:52 am

McGinnis wrote:
Because it was his fucking fault.
I'm not saying that it wasn't, but that his lawyers managed to pin the entire accident on one issue alone, like the explosions were never there.
I have a feeling that current Pedowood would have completely forgiven him, as long as he was a good globalist never trumper, and maybe pull a Bruce Jenner.
I wonder if and how Baldwin's lawyers will try to do the same thing, considering that he was the producer and all the negligence on set was tied to him.
McGinnis wrote:
Same reason why Depp is going to be Jack Sparrow again: A lot of money.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:20 am

Complicity wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:52 am
I have a feeling that current Pedowood would have completely forgiven him
No because Pedowood are above all pragmatists. Landis never got hired for anything significant ever again because he's a liability. Same reason OJ never got hired for anything ever again, because they were afraid he might fly off the handle and kill somebody.

Roman Polanski, on the other hand, they had no problem working with even though he drugged and raped a girl because, in their words, 'he makes good pictures'
Complicity wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:52 am
I wonder if and how Baldwin's lawyers will try to do the same thing, considering that he was the producer and all the negligence on set was tied to him.
Well, you never know what a jury is going to do and you never know what a liberal judge is going to do, but all things being equal, Baldwin is going to see some jail. There is literally nothing he can say to defend himself, and everything he said on his fucking ego trip press tour will be used to hang him.

As for him working in Pedowood again, I wouldn't be surprised if they turn their backs on him because, again, liability

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:24 pm

I made the mistake of going to the actual RLM reddit looking for funny Roiland and RLM curse memes. Instead I got a bunch of people virtue signaling and pearl-clutching. I hate Rick & Morty, but I hate #meagain witch hunts even more.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:57 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:23 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:40 am
I was talking about in the film industry not the usual social media mob
They're the same. Look at how quick they cut Johnny Depp, a man who's made them billions over the years, because his cunt wife accused him of being an abuser
Didn't Johnny Depp retire from acting years ago so he could be in a crappy band with Alice Cooper and Joe Perry?
McGinnis wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:23 pm
Not really. He managed to land a few big projects,
A few big projects > no big projects
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:17 pm

I don't know what to expect from Alec Baldwin's legal issues, but he has a lot of support on social media. Since Baldwin's an outspoken leftist, the debate has a political divide.

It's pretty much "Baldwin fired the gun and is responsible for what happened" vs. "It wasn't his fault. He was mislead. And how tragic would it be if Alec Baldwin went to jail while Kyle Rittenhouse, A REAL MURDERER, was acquitted?"

That's mostly Twitter freaks arguing. I haven't seen many comments from Hollywood insiders, but I haven't been looking.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:42 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:17 pm
That's mostly Twitter freaks arguing. I haven't seen many comments from Hollywood insiders, but I haven't been looking.
Guarantee you the response from Hollywood insiders will be way different. There were at least a few actors, notably the Dukes of Hazzard guy, pointing out that Baldwin's story made zero sense and an SAA can't just fucking fire by itself. They also know the safety procedures and know what happens when you hire incompetent, amateurish people.

These people seem to have an opinion on everything and they've been mostly silent. What does that tell you?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:27 pm

Heck George Clooney and his moonbat ass called bullshit on Baldwin as well.