Reddit Letter Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:53 pm
Same thing with Spoony when that MST3K cast member shut him down and called him a "drama queen" on twitter. Manchildren know-it-alls with internet soap boxes get shut down when confronted with their heroes.
It is delicious karma handed out by the cosmos to punish INs who have become drunk with power and saw themselves as equals to real celebrities.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:05 pm

I really hate how AIDSmoby always does the exaggerated soyface while looking at the camera when something funny or unexpected during the discussion happens, it's annoying as all get out.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:15 am

It's a natural reflex of the soy to beg not to be slayed for he can serve as a jester.
Jesters were regularly beaten. It would provide more entertainment than the jester could by his own volition.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:34 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:53 pm

Same thing with Spoony when that MST3K cast member shut him down and called him a "drama queen" on twitter. Manchildren know-it-alls with internet soap boxes get shut down when confronted with their heroes.
Huh, another bit of Spoon lore I wasn't aware of. That must really have stung.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:57 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:41 pm
It is delicious karma handed out by the cosmos to punish INs who have become drunk with power and saw themselves as equals to real celebrities.
I mean, also, most of the are kind of jerks themselves. The heroes you idolize in your youth are often selfish drama queens themselves.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:57 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:41 pm
I mean, also, most of the are kind of jerks themselves. The heroes you idolize in your youth are often selfish drama queens themselves.
Say themselves again.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:15 pm

It's fucking MST3k. Of course they're assholes. Their entire shtick is making fun of "bad" movies because the original creators themselves were failed filmmakers who couldn't make it in the industry. This is what Kevin Murphy and Jim Mallon did before working on MST3k.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:15 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:15 pm
It's fucking MST3k. Of course they're assholes. Their entire shtick is making fun of "bad" movies because the original creators themselves were failed filmmakers who couldn't make it in the industry. This is what Kevin Murphy and Jim Mallon did before working on MST3k.
So they're all Spoonies themselves? That would explain things a lot. But at least they did something.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:11 am

You can't be a real Spoony if you do stuff.

However I'm not fully on board with the "Don't criticize if you can't create", that seems a bit of a slippery slope to consoomerist dogma "consoom product, get excited for more and don't ask questions".
I suppose you shouldn't act like an authority in that case like these INs do, that much makes sense of course.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:49 am

Newhalf wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:11 am
I suppose you shouldn't act like an authority in that case like these INs do, that much makes sense of course.
Don't lie and don't bullshit is the point. Don't present yourself as something you're not because you'll only be exposed as a liar in the end.