Reddit Letter Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:58 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:04 am
Getting as fat and disgusting as Rich Evans while being totally sober is an alien concept to me. What in the fuck do you do with the hours of the day that you're awake and sober that you can't burn a couple thousand calories?
He's admitted that he gorges on cheese regularly.

He's also unwittingly admitted that he just eats a lot of meals. He talked about when goes for bike rides but stops off a gas station that does huge subs he likes. So whatever he burned on the bike he's undone with an 800 calorie "snack". God knows what other "snacks" he bloats up his daily calorie intake with.

tldr watch "supersize vs super skinny" or "secret eaters" to see what he's done to himself

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:37 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:58 am
Guest wrote:
Getting as fat and disgusting as Rich Evans while being totally sober is an alien concept to me
It's an alien concept to you that someone could be fat and lazy without also being drunk?
Quite honestly? Yes. Eating to suppress the depression always seemed odd to me. I mean, you're full eventually. Then what? What if you're already full and get depressed about being a fat, disgusting slob? You just sit there?

Drinking at least gets you fucked up and limits itself by passing out and the fullness is addressed by throwing up if you get there. It's something with an unconscious limit.
But eating isn't. Same I'll never understand sex addiction. You cum and then what? Does that not automatically put an end to it for a while?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:30 pm

Landwhales don't think like you and me. Their sotmach has basically taken over as their true brain. They keep eating and eating because all they can think about is food. What they ate, what they're eating, and what they're going to eat next.
Putting on the pounds will only make them more miserable, but addicts are all about slow death spirals.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:37 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:58 am
Guest wrote:
Getting as fat and disgusting as Rich Evans while being totally sober is an alien concept to me
It's an alien concept to you that someone could be fat and lazy without also being drunk?
Quite honestly? Yes. Eating to suppress the depression always seemed odd to me. I mean, you're full eventually. Then what? What if you're already full and get depressed about being a fat, disgusting slob? You just sit there?
Fats and carbs give you a dopamine rush. It is mother natures way to encourage you to find the most refined calories available.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:08 pm

There are adults who just never got into the taste of alcohol, but they're still unhealthy because they like sugary drinks instead. Coca-Cola is worse for you than beer, as far as I'm concerned. Some people lose weight JUST by cutting those out.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:50 pm

Rich Evans has a taste for soy.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:50 pm

That happens when a big percentage of your caloric intake is in form of soft drinks; if you just stop consooming them like an addict, that may be enough to put youself under your minimum caloric intake requirement.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:59 pm

Rich Evans is a faggot.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:26 pm

I just looked it up and apparently the average ejaculation of semen contains 5 to 20 calories, which isn't much, but it can add up if you're hitting it a lot..

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:16 am

Lindsay's Liver has taken a severe beating.