Supreme Shitposter

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:15 am
That was cold blooded, man.
So is murder.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:38 pm

So Patton Oswald killed his wife? Good for him honestly, gotta make room for the next jailbait after awhile.

Fundamentally I see nothing wrong with killing off a wife, the hard part is getting away with it. Like that one dude who killed his pregnant wife and 2 kids, I mean, sure, that’s fine, but the cops tend to look at the husband as the prime suspect and if you’re a terrible liar or made a lot of mistakes, they tend to figure it out pretty quickly.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:49 pm

The smart thing is to not marry in the first place.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:03 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:38 pm
Like that one dude who killed his pregnant wife and 2 kids, I mean, sure, that’s fine, but the cops tend to look at the husband as the prime suspect and if you’re a terrible liar or made a lot of mistakes, they tend to figure it out pretty quickly.
And he still gets love letters from roasties.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:34 pm

Chris Benoit shouldn't have killed himself. He's still be swimming on thot pussy to this day.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:50 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:38 pm
So Patton Oswald killed his wife? Good for him honestly, gotta make room for the next jailbait after awhile.

Fundamentally I see nothing wrong with killing off a wife, the hard part is getting away with it. Like that one dude who killed his pregnant wife and 2 kids, I mean, sure, that’s fine, but the cops tend to look at the husband as the prime suspect and if you’re a terrible liar or made a lot of mistakes, they tend to figure it out pretty quickly.
He replaced his dead wife with some leathery postwall 90's television actress.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:38 am

If you've seen his dead wife, that actress is a step up

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:43 pm

Look at the height-by-width manlet. Even with questionable fame and money his options are clearly limited.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:43 pm

So, I just noticed something while browsing around Youtube : there has been effectively an entire generation now of zoomies that grew up with Plinkett, Metokur and are now getting into the dankest E;R maymays and actually try to imitate the Plinkett review style, except unironically. As in, they hate what they critic, they just do it to be in the counterculture and then open twatters and paymetons for paypigs, bitching that making videos is hard when you have a full time job(of swiping cum and shit from the restrooms at the truck stops).

Is this out of ego or some sense of fighting against the current wave of culture? Have we reached full retardation when it comes all those online layers of irony and shit? I honestly don't get it and don't get how they even have enough fans for Susan and her tranny brigade to recommend that shit on me. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:43 pm

Who's Plinkett's Irate Gamer in this glorious new era?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette