Reddit Letter Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2021 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:55 am
Weird way of saying Jay is the worst. He's an internet tough guy too
In fairness to Gay, wasn't everybody an ITG back in the day? I know I was. His faggy lil sperg is nothing compared to the cringe I used to spew all over the interwebs.

Post by Guest » Fri May 28, 2021 3:51 am

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri May 28, 2021 4:39 am

Not sure exactly when, but RLM finally overtook CA in subscribers. All of RLM's videos are pulling much better numbers too. Doge finally losing steam.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 28, 2021 5:51 am

I am actually surprised that wasn't the case years ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 28, 2021 5:58 am

Doge got a big shot in the arm when he made the switch to youtube. I'm pretty sure his old tgwtg website BLIP BLIP BLIP shit was doing worse numbers than peak RLM during the same time period.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri May 28, 2021 6:40 am

Osterzone wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 4:39 am
Not sure exactly when, but RLM finally overtook CA in subscribers. All of RLM's videos are pulling much better numbers too. Doge finally losing steam.
Which is hilarious, because both produce nothing but garbage.

Post by Guest » Fri May 28, 2021 9:43 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:40 am
Osterzone wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 4:39 am
Which is hilarious, because both produce nothing but garbage.
It helps that RLM hasn't had any real big controversy about the company or their videos. CA had #complicit which is full of hypocritical statements and complaints taken out of context, but unfortunately a good amount of people still take it as legit and want to see the downfall of CA and Doge to the point of trying to get people fired just for interviewing Doge. There's also the infamous Wall review that everyone and their mother made fun of, which helped make Doge a laughing stock and caused more people to make videos bashing Doge and CA.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri May 28, 2021 2:41 pm

I still don't get the huge Wall backlash. Maybe it's because it came out post-CTC, but remember that this is not the first time he's done a musical. Aside from the bits of cringe and the big fuck you at the end, it wasn't anything out of the norm for Doge Walker.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Fri May 28, 2021 2:59 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:41 pm
I still don't get the huge Wall backlash. Maybe it's because it came out post-CTC, but remember that this is not the first time he's done a musical. Aside from the bits of cringe and the big fuck you at the end, it wasn't anything out of the norm for Doge Walker.
I think it was in part of CTC supporters spreading it far and wide in order to damage CA. There's also big youtubers like Anthony Fantano and I Hate Everything who bashed the video as well. It might have to do with Doge bashing a beloved album with this video that has incorrect info about it. It made Doge a Laughing stock and now people make videos where he bash in part because of CTC and also the wall review. Doge was made an easy target as a result of The Wall video.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 28, 2021 4:06 pm

Neither Doge nor woman shall escape the wall.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 5:51 am
I am actually surprised that wasn't the case years ago.
Autist loyality is a powerful tool. Just look at how many fans Spoony has left even though the fucker refuses to produce content.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette