Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Jiangshi

Re: Super Best Friends: Sperge Breakup

Post by Jiangshi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:49 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:00 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:48 pm
Maybe, but it doesn't leak into the videos. If somebody becomes too much of a shitter, so obsessed with polydicks that it transitions into their videos, because they are so desperate to "tell the world", then fuck them.
Wasn't his crossover with Stop Omega Cuckolds From Fighting a temper tantrum about Crapcom not announcing that Poison is a troon?
Didn't he say in one of his streams/videos/whatever "StandWithVic get the fuck out of my feed"?
Usually far left subhumans don't improve, they have bigger and bigger meltdowns and lose more and more subscribers.
He also likes to cry about climate change and those evil companies making employees work long hours.

Also, he is from Antifa-City as far as i know.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:07 pm

Portland? Very fitting.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Jiangshi

Post by Jiangshi » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:47 pm

Exactly. His location alone tells you everything you need to know.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:44 pm

Don't Stop Niggers From Fucking My Girlfriend seems like a nice and well adjusted individual and I would feel safe leaving children near him.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:02 pm

Lol at this thread ripping Matt apart. Clip is Matt having the same dumbass SJW opinion of why Batman doesn't use his money to help the poor in Gotham schtick as if that would stop crime. It shows anyone who has this talking point has never read or seen any medium of Batman.
Anyways guy goes into why Matt is a dumb fuck. Like thinking Sakura Wars is just some generic anime game.

And this is golden.
You would think a gaming channel would know that this is bullshit. It's common knowledge on why it failed and not due to muh arcade ports.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:40 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:02 pm
It shows anyone who has this talking point has never read or seen any medium of Batman.
It also shows they have zero idea who Bruce Wayne is besides "That rich white guy in the Batman suit".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:09 pm

To be fair, "giving mercenaries money" seems like it would be a way to solve part of the problem.

Of course, the other half of Batman's villain gallery doesn't really care about money. As perfectly summarized by the Joker burning a pile of cash scene in the movies.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:37 am

Lol, of course Matt hates arcade games. He IS a cuck, after all. One wonders if he ever even liked street fighter.

I don't watch any of his soycuck "information" videos because he's the info equivalent of movieblob.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:31 am

Discotek, a terrible anime loisensor in the U.S. run by the ANN cliche who Liar Revealed gives money to despite knowing better, let Matt McFaggles curse the Blu-ray of the Fatal Fury OVAs with a commentary track. Matt, who has no more insight or insider knowledge of Faggot Fucker than either you or I could have. This puts him in the illustrious catagory shared with Benito the Sag of faggot YouTube fucks shitting on your plastic paypig chinese cartoon discs.
Never pay for media.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:19 pm

I remember hearing about him having that commentary and thinking WTF? He has no insight into how the OVAs were made or even dubbed. Having the English VAs would make sense but this dumb fuck? Nope.

But Discotek being run by the ANN clique would explain why I never felt at ease with them.