H3H3jewproductions

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: H3H3jewproductions

Post by Complicity » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:39 pm

Jew allegedly got served divorce papers and has been cucked by wife.

I guess even the lobotomized horse got tired of that fat, stupid piece of shit.
People are speculating that's all staged for drama and views because the guy has become another Jaystation, but i hope it's true.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:12 pm

Could easily be staged. The fat git is dying for relevance.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:42 pm

I've noticed video from the Cuckening, where he was just taking shots at the Fat Jew, because it was Ethan who was actually spreading lies about Cuckening getting divorce. (He has a wife? Yeah, I was also surprised, but then again, if Ethan Klein can get a "female companion", then so can anyone on the earth, if they're desperate enough.)

There is no divorce, after all, have you seen the "chemistry" in the room? They seem even less compatible than DSP and his horse, I mean, love of his life, who always looks like she wants to jump out of the window whenever he's near her.

The Jew and Jewess probably just figured it looks better if they act like a married couple, other than that, you couldn't tell these two should be in any way romantically involved. Also, I'm pretty sure Ethan is impotent.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:10 pm

I knew the Quarterpounder has a wife. He's not allowed to sit in the front seat when she drives him somewhere.

As for the kikes, it's known he has Tourette but I haven't ever heard what is wrong with her. Which there obviously is something wrong with her. Either autism or just being slow in general. She can't speak properly and I don't believe for a second she's any better at Hebrew than English.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:17 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:42 pm
I've noticed video from the Cuckening, where he was just taking shots at the Fat Jew, because it was Ethan who was actually spreading lies about Cuckening getting divorce. (He has a wife? Yeah, I was also surprised, but then again, if Ethan Klein can get a "female companion", then so can anyone on the earth, if they're desperate enough.)

There is no divorce, after all, have you seen the "chemistry" in the room? They seem even less compatible than DSP and his horse, I mean, love of his life, who always looks like she wants to jump out of the window whenever he's near her.

The Jew and Jewess probably just figured it looks better if they act like a married couple, other than that, you couldn't tell these two should be in any way romantically involved. Also, I'm pretty sure Ethan is impotent.
Yeah there are also videos of them claiming that they broke up and were going to divorce, but that seems to be Jaystation-like clickbait too. Sad.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:10 pm
As for the kikes, it's known he has Tourette but I haven't ever heard what is wrong with her. Which there obviously is something wrong with her. Either autism or just being slow in general. She can't speak properly and I don't believe for a second she's any better at Hebrew than English.
People say she's like Khèt; a low IQ womanchild who isn't comfortable in front of a camera, and who married a fat, fugly retard because he came from money, and for a U.S. visa.
They were always a couple of giant pieces of shit who would throw anyone under a bus to prop themselves up, they fooled the Internet into believing that they were a wholesome, funny couple with morals for a moment, and then the masks fell off when they started that god-awful podcast of theirs.
People say that ICuckkkz is the same, but i believe that he genuinely changed for the worse because of his thirst for low tier pussy; i have heard that the devoted wife shared their DMs during a stream, showing how Ian was begging her not to leave him.
That's the only reason he became discount Fresh Cuck of Bel Air; he tried a content cop with Sam Hyde because he was the last acceptable target left, and he got destroyed when the latter's intention was just to entertain.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:47 pm

I used to watch Ian and when he was starting, I do believe he at least tried to just have fun - it wasn't much of "muh moral highground", that came much later. But boy, he fucked up big time in life. No amount of money is worth losing all dignity. Not that he had that much of it before, but even the worst bugman is better than a proud and brave cuck.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:14 pm

There really is nothing special about Ian's downfall. Everyone knows at least one childhood friend or classmate that destroyed all of his shit over some random bitch.

Most of the time the bitch isn't even very dominant. He's just ultra submissive and for some fucked reason insists on being a doormat.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:23 pm

Some people just want to get fucked by their 3DPD.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:23 pm
Some people just want to get fucked by their 3DPD.
Often even going against their wishes and eventually getting cucked and ditched for being too clingy and too much of a beta pushover.

And when it happens, not if but when, it will annihilate them entirely.
You'll meet them 15 years later, having settled as the beta provider for some turned out 4/10 with three kids from other dudes, telling you he's doing great, having just bought some house he can only barely keep due to his two jobs, still not over that one bitch from way back then, looking as exhausted as Paw.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:40 pm

Society keeps talking about abused housewives who keep clinging to the same abusive assholes.
No one talks about the eternal beta cuck.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette