Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: H3H3jewproductions

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:29 am

Pretty flat looking compared to this: Image

Almost like a mixture of this side by side picture:

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:58 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:36 pm
Has anyone else here ever seen the H3H3 DLC for Payday 2? It makes me wonder if the devs had a mean streak in them given how much tard wife looks like a dude and Ethan looks like a malformed sub human himself.
Wife? You mean that guy on the left is supposed to be a "her" :lol: ?
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:21 am
As an artist can you make sense of that weird double chin Ethan has in the first image? I mean I know he has one, but it looks so weird compared to the actual one he has.
I don't think modern engines were developed to handle the complex chin physics you see in people of size.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:00 am

Holy fuck this can't be real.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:26 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:58 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:36 pm
Has anyone else here ever seen the H3H3 DLC for Payday 2? It makes me wonder if the devs had a mean streak in them given how much tard wife looks like a dude and Ethan looks like a malformed sub human himself.
Wife? You mean that guy on the left is supposed to be a "her" :lol: ?
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:21 am
As an artist can you make sense of that weird double chin Ethan has in the first image? I mean I know he has one, but it looks so weird compared to the actual one he has.
I don't think modern engines were developed to handle the complex chin physics you see in people of size.
The bios are even better.

“Ethan and Hila Klein never really thought they could benefit the PAYDAY gang. Bain however thought otherwise. As Ethan and Hila’s fame reached the sky, Bain saw an opportunity for some more “showmanship” and maybe improving public relations within the Criminal Underworld of Crime.net. That Hila is rumoured to sit on fierce Israeli combat skills as she was part of the army was not a bad bonus.

The team from h3h3 Productions shook Dallas’ hand, grabbed their masks and are about to head out to their first, real heist.”

You can’t make this shit up. :lol:

Ethan
Ethan is proof that you can never really know what goes on inside Bain's head. His skills in public relations and engagement attracted the interest of Bain, who convinced them both to join the PAYDAY gang with promises of restitution, fortune, and glory.

Hila
Rumor has it that Hila underwent extreme training in the Israeli military, and while she keeps denying it publicly, something definitely caught Bain's attention.

Trained by Jews, fitting. Also when is getting in e drama and slap fights considered public relation/engagement skills?

Best reviews
“Plz give us the flithy frank dlc Paydaygame.”

“no”

“Feel like a bigger clown than the entire PAYDAY gang for buying this.”

“Psychological Horror. that's all true i cant deny it.”

“Yes, gib us moar moni.”

“I was never gonna get this dlc initially, but the reason I have it now is because me and a friend were talking about what I want for my birthday thats a month away at the time of writing this, and I jokingly said "It would be pretty cringe if you bought me the h3h3 payday 2 character pack". And he actually did, which is pretty a funny injoke between me and my friend, we both had a kick out of it. The pack itself though, unless you really want that Airbow gun, don't buy this, I can't stand it when internet faggots make their way either as a voice, or in this case, a straight self-insert into video games where they don't belong, whether its Cyberpunk 2077, Hunt Down The Freeman, or Payday 2, its frankly embarrassing when these people have no talent whatsoever and just spout out memes and crap, ruining any in-game immersion.”

They’re comedy gold.
Last edited by Old Black Man on Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:48 am

I think we need more IN DLC. That way the publishers can embarass themselves further when they have to take down the DLC again due to the inevitable IN fuck-up / wrongthink.
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:26 am
Best reviews
“Plz give us the flithy frank dlc Paydaygame.”
Fuck Filthy Frank. I want DSP.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:30 am

Oh god I can see it now, running with bags full of gold bars and snorting profusely.

Imagine the #ctc heist. Lupa in her creepy cat mask, Linky dressed as the Lightbringer, Marzgunt as the muscle, and PeeRod cracking open safes with his magic hammer.

Weapons and perks include the following...

Watch as Linky seductively wiggles his ass in tight spandex, luring over the confused guards who are wondering what is wrong with the strange man they see. Extra effective on black NPCs. Then blast them away with the magic gun, capture them in a pokeball to dispose of the bodies, or use whatever gimmicky power ranger toy the cockslut has in his arsenal.

Erod is the master of stealth, his diminutive height concealing him from the field of vision of most NPCs and allowing him to sneak up on them with a silent magic hammer blow.

Marzgunt may not look like much, but her long flabby arms allow her to grab hostages from a distance and to throw bags further. Impersonate foes over the radio with her gravelly trucker voice, or activate her singing for painful crowd control that causes all NPCs within a certain radius to collapse to the floor in agony.

Lupa isn’t the brains or brawn of the operation, but her Eldritch instincts make her the most unique character in the crew. Slither through vents with tendrils to observe and snatch away guards, spit corrosive acid that melts through the armor of heavy units, and use her cuntiness perk to make everyone around her miserable. Taking enemies hostage and forcing them to cooperate is a thing of the past for Lupa, now they blow their brains out in front of your eyes. Pair together her lost email ability to clean up evidence with her swatting technique to clear out a location and you have a brand new force to be reckoned with.

Man imagine doing this for Dead by Daylight.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:23 am

I've played Payday 1 and 2 a lot. I am very aware of this shit. On top of that, this happened after the devs announced that they won't release any more paid DLCs :lol: Payday 2 was at some point absolutely plagued by DLC trash, they were farming it for years, squeezing that god damn rock dry, and after the debacle with paid skins and loot boxes, they announced that there will be no more DLCs for money - this was before Overkill and the parent company briefly went under because of the another shitty game they released, the Walking Dead disaster. It was so bad, it helped killing the company.

Anyways, long story short, for the time, this was the final paid DLC (imagine paying for this), and the excuse they made was that it was made for charity, so it's ok if it costs money, because all of them will go to "good cause", but I wouldn't call funding Klein's penthouse a good cause.

The chin is just Ethan's signature move. I don't believe I've ever seen a player using those skins, and I have hundreds of hours in PD2, since it's a pretty fun game and it has tons of content (which at some point they either gave away for free, or it was at massive discount, I don't remember). I have no idea how the fuck this deal with J3wj3w happened, unless the Payday producers are jews themselves perhaps?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:10 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:23 am
I've played Payday 1 and 2 a lot. I am very aware of this shit. On top of that, this happened after the devs announced that they won't release any more paid DLCs :lol: Payday 2 was at some point absolutely plagued by DLC trash, they were farming it for years, squeezing that god damn rock dry, and after the debacle with paid skins and loot boxes, they announced that there will be no more DLCs for money - this was before Overkill and the parent company briefly went under because of the another shitty game they released, the Walking Dead disaster. It was so bad, it helped killing the company.

Anyways, long story short, for the time, this was the final paid DLC (imagine paying for this), and the excuse they made was that it was made for charity, so it's ok if it costs money, because all of them will go to "good cause", but I wouldn't call funding Klein's penthouse a good cause.

The chin is just Ethan's signature move. I don't believe I've ever seen a player using those skins, and I have hundreds of hours in PD2, since it's a pretty fun game and it has tons of content (which at some point they either gave away for free, or it was at massive discount, I don't remember). I have no idea how the fuck this deal with J3wj3w happened, unless the Payday producers are jews themselves perhaps?
Well they broke that promise fast, because from what I’ve seen there is more paid DLC post this abomination.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:43 am

Also known as the Paradox Interactive business model.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:00 am

At least Paradox has never promised to not release one broken DLC after the next.
They fucked up Prison Architect something fierce after taking that one over.
-Yours Truly