#GuntStream: Ethan "the Arby's Rapist" Ralph thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: #GuntStream: Ethan "the Arby's Rapist" Ralph thread

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:24 pm

Dame Pesos barely mentioned the fat ass on his stream and he started hollering and blocked him. Unless you worship the dog killer, you are his enemy.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:10 pm

But seriously, I did hear about the story about the Gunt hanging a dog when he was a child. Didn't know the full details. Just knew that people from his childhood spoke to Null on his MATI. Of course Gunt is saying that the dog hung itself. Doesn't help when you use your phrase of someone being a faggot when a person makes fun of you. Makes people think you really killed the dog.

https://poa.st/objects/2fbbe2c2-714b-47 ... 376c7396eb

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:24 am

Rage Pig is now doxing Dame just because he isn't deepthroating him. He should stick to hiding in Mexico.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:54 am

The Gunt may just be the most spiteful shit I've ever seen. Is he trying to become the most hated person on the net?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:01 am

Yeah. He thinks he's a bad ass if he does that but is a bitch instead. He doesn't realize that this isn't middle school anymore.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:29 am

That's what you get for gunt guarding, you silly beaner. Just like that faggot Gator.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:19 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:10 pm
But seriously, I did hear about the story about the Gunt hanging a dog when he was a child. Didn't know the full details. Just knew that people from his childhood spoke to Null on his MATI. Of course Gunt is saying that the dog hung itself. Doesn't help when you use your phrase of someone being a faggot when a person makes fun of you. Makes people think you really killed the dog.

https://poa.st/objects/2fbbe2c2-714b-47 ... 376c7396eb
I vaguely remember this but I didn't see the video. The fact that he claims the dog hung itself to me proves he fucking did it, and he has a history of doing sociopathtic shit and having no dad around to tell him what is right and wrong. It's like saying the dog ate your homework, the dumbass should have acted like he has no idea what they are on about so people thought it was like the Arby's rapist thing.
Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:24 am
Rage Pig is now doxing Dame just because he isn't deepthroating him. He should stick to hiding in Mexico.
I went to Ralph's telegram to see the photo and other than showing his real name it is just a Facebook photo of him and his girlfriend. No homo but he is decent looking dude, you'd never know he was an internet person looking at him. If all these IBS fucks had a meetup he'd look out of place, he looks like he actually showers and doesn't eat like dogshit unlike most weebs.

As usual it just makes Ralph look awful. I can tell just by looking at Dame and the photo that he has a stable girlfriend and a happy life outside of internet bullshit, this would only be an own if Dame looked like the Mexican version of Ralph.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:48 am

Pretty much every person Ralph doxes looks cooler, fitter and more with-it than Ralph does. Proof that gunting online is no replacement for being a decent person.

There are very few lolcows who get beat up IRL as soon as they are identified. Ralph is one of the few. He's such a massive piece of shit that people can't let it go when they see him. :lol: Can't blame them either. Who wouldn't love to step into the ring with a shit-talking Gunt who fights worse than a newborn?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:59 am

It's more like lolcow tipping than actually fighting.
I'm sure the Gunt is set for a proper ghetto death, like getting stabbed in a Waffle House because he couldn't keep his dumb mouth shut.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:58 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:19 am
I vaguely remember this but I didn't see the video. The fact that he claims the dog hung itself to me proves he fucking did it, and he has a history of doing sociopathtic shit and having no dad around to tell him what is right and wrong. It's like saying the dog ate your homework, the dumbass should have acted like he has no idea what they are on about so people thought it was like the Arby's rapist thing.
Gets better. He fucking pulled a OJ Simpson "If I did it" when talking to one of Fuentes's bitch boys. Funny part if he pulled his usual "It's not True" phrase no one think he did it. The fact he is acting like this shows that he did in fact do it.

https://poa.st/objects/4f992602-9152-47 ... 0d7a9d4782

Funny part is that his story doesn't make sense anyways. Main reason is the excuse for the choking sign he gave the kid after he found out his dog died. He tried to say that he was imitating Reggie Miller from the playoffs against the Knicks with the choke sign. Problem is the dog got killed in 1993 and Reggie didn't do the choke sign until June 1994.

I also love that the only reason he called the dude a faggot in Catholic school is because he liked Anime and JRPGs. I guess you are only a Chad if you watch sweaty dudes grapple and watch black people that hate you. :lol: