#GuntStream: Ethan "the Arby's Rapist" Ralph thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: #GuntStream: Ethan "the Arby's Rapist" Ralph thread

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:01 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:53 pm
I can't agree that it's funny (assuming you're talking about IBS).
He's not. He's talking about Warski botting Ralph's audience up from 16 to 1300 and then cutting the bots mid-stream.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:51 pm

That's also funny, but what do you expect from Warski and PPP except gay shit? They are both big homos.

If anything, Odysee should be looking at this and fixing the possibility of view botting, because that will hurt their viability long term.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:10 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:51 pm
That's also funny, but what do you expect from Warski and PPP except gay shit? They are both big homos.

If anything, Odysee should be looking at this and fixing the possibility of view botting, because that will hurt their viability long term.
"We are owed at least one gay op" - tonkatrucks

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:15 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:51 pm

Hope Warski is enjoying his side gig as the guy who hoses down PPP after a shit since he can't reach to wipe his ass.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:17 am

Ghost of Norm McD wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:31 am
Jim is a bully with a thin skin. He'll happily mock people all day but the slightest insult directed at him, real or imagined, and he'll turn on the offender like a rabid dog - but only if it's someone he knows won't fight back or defend themselves.
Oddly enough Jim streams about Ralph when Ralph isn't able to stream back (He was at AFPAC last weekend). Jim also said he was retired from streaming last year but I guess his wife says get your ass on stream I need new clothes or some shit.

I do LOL when he's called Mr. Medicare. Leeching off the taxpayers.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:26 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:25 pm
Ok. This is funny. Gator tries to put out more dirt on the fat fuck saying that he was leaking information of right wingers to the left wingers for years. Most people's reactions are that if true, you knew and did nothing to even let people know it was happening. He started whining that people thought that instead of what he wanted. :lol:
This is true of all of these cunts. They all have dirt on each other and cash in on e-drama when one of them fucks up. Someone here compared them to SJWs and I have to agree, even in business people don't fuck each other over this often and they are nowhere near as fake.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:32 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:26 pm
This is true of all of these cunts. They all have dirt on each other and cash in on e-drama when one of them fucks up. Someone here compared them to SJWs and I have to agree, even in business people don't fuck each other over this often and they are nowhere near as fake.
Didn't "compare" them to SJWs, I said that they literally were SJWs before all this shit form the 2010's happened.
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:19 am
Keep in mind before Gaymorgate these people were full-Blown liberals.

Soygon was best friends with Kyle Cucklinski and The Young Turks and was a hardcore berinebro before his infamous "white people can't be poor" speech.

Jim and Ethan were less then what Carl use to be, but still leaned firmly to the left politically. It wasn't until the left """""""""became too Radical"''''''''' that they jumped ship like the grifters they truly are!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:17 am
Ghost of Norm McD wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:31 am
Jim is a bully with a thin skin. He'll happily mock people all day but the slightest insult directed at him, real or imagined, and he'll turn on the offender like a rabid dog - but only if it's someone he knows won't fight back or defend themselves.
Oddly enough Jim streams about Ralph when Ralph isn't able to stream back (He was at AFPAC last weekend). Jim also said he was retired from streaming last year but I guess his wife says get your ass on stream I need new clothes or some shit.

I do LOL when he's called Mr. Medicare. Leeching off the taxpayers.
I didn't watch Jim's stream so I assumed it was going to be how doomed Russia is. I am actually surprised that he spoke about Ralph since he hasn't tweeted about him ever since they last spoke. I assumed it is because Ralph has kept his mouth shut about him and Gator for the most part. I think Ralph spoke a little about their stream on Jarbo's channel with Dick Masterson for a little bit but that's it.

Ralph surprisingly has been focused on other things on Twitter to my surprise and not being a full on sperg. Tweeting announcements of guests on Killstream, AFPAC and other normal parts like Russia which he has sounded like a normal person unlike Metokur spazzing out on that subject. Only times he's gone off topic was a jab at Flamenco, which he probably shouldn't do, and when some dipshit accused Ralph of getting him fired from his Child Services job with TeaClips and Gator boosting it. That I was in favor of Ralph doing especially when it turned the fucker was lying and most likely got kicked off the job for forging documents.

Everyone saying these guys are SJWs. I 100% agree. Especially with Metokur. One thing I completely forgot to bring up from their stream on Jarbo's channel is Jim believing the official numbers about the Wuhan Virus. It perfectly explains why he is acting the way he is with Russia.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:58 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:40 pm
Ralph surprisingly has been focused on other things on Twitter to my surprise and not being a full on sperg.
This always happens when he gets embarrassed like this. Same thing happened when he got out of prison, he acted normal for a while but went back to his old ways. He is an aging high school bully, you give him some pushback he will back off for a while but if you don't keep giving him shit he will act like an asshole again.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:57 pm

Yeah. Good point While I wasn't as focused on him during that point of time. Ralph definitely was more subdued after prison and actually wasn't drinking that much alcohol at the time. Seems his alcoholism kicked up into gear after Killstream blew up in popularity.

I don't think he was a high school bully though. I think it was the opposite. He was bullied. That's why he acts the way he does. He thinks this is the way he could be popular and be an alpha male. Example being why he obsessed over sports here even though people in his circle won't watch it. Those were the popular kids in his high school so he looks up to them.