#GuntStream: Ethan "the Arby's Rapist" Ralph thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: #GuntStream: Ethan "the Arby's Rapist" Ralph thread

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:04 pm

This "man" is close to being a vegetable. Just listening to his ramblings for couple of seconds feels like having aneurysm. I feel like even onlylosemelegs comes off as more coherent, and that guy is doing his best to kill himself with booze and drugs. And don't even get me started on retards like DSP or Wings, they sound like Stephen Hawking in comparison to Ralphamale.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 pm

Ralph admitted to downing 10mg of Xanax a day and washing it with copious amounts of cheap tequila. You don't need to imagine the effects that has on a naturally low IQ individual like him, you have seen them yourself.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:04 pm

And that's why you don't engage in gayops with these clowns. The Gunt fucks his own shit up harder than any troll could dream of.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:52 pm

And you still got convicted twice with that class? Either the class sucked or you are retarded. :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:02 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 pm
Ralph admitted to downing 10mg of Xanax a day and washing it with copious amounts of cheap tequila. You don't need to imagine the effects that has on a naturally low IQ individual like him, you have seen them yourself.
I saw that shit on twitter. Dude is taking 10mg xanax per day on a prescription issued for 2mg per day (which is probably a maximum and not a maintenance dose or a suggestion.) I don't know what fucking doctor he has, but I'd say he's in very real danger of his doctor finding out he's an addict. He's gonna run out of his prescription long before it's available to be refilled or reissued. When that happens, the doctor is gonna learn what's going on and slam shut those prescriptions. His options are gonna be buying illegal drugs or getting rehab. Guess which one the most retarded lolcow on the internet is likely to pick? Incoming meth head arc.

It's such a common fucking story too. So many burgers get fucked up on scrips and then transition over to street drugs when the doctor pulls the plug. Idiots like The Gunt are why doctors nowadays hesitate to proscribe medications with potential for abuse.

Supposedly Ralph has been doing the 10mg xanax thing for six months, so there's zero chance of him not being addicted. Xanax is a serious medication intended to treat serious problems and it's not the sort of drug you want to be taking a lot of.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:51 pm

Apparently, Xanax is the kind of drug that can kill you if you quit it cold turkey; you're supposed to gradually detox from it to be safe. Thankfully for him, I'm sure he can get a Mexican supplier of xaniberries for the continuation of the never-ending Pillstream. However that pretty much buries any chance he would had to ever visit his son. Even if he managed to somehow get there to see.him, there's no way Faith's dad will allow him anywhere near the kid in his current state.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:06 pm

My understanding how he got around that in the short term is that he got a prescription in Mexico and a refill im Rome during his "honeymoon". But he can't keep that up forever.

And the Gunt was throwing a hissy fit according to the Farms because his psychiatrist wanted to wean him off through another drug instead. I can't remember the name. I will try to find it.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:11 pm

I did find another funny clip through the Farms though. He was trying to carry Rozy and she was so scared of him crying loudly. Stopped after Pantsu carried her instead. Instead of realizing he has been a bad father to her and should actually care for her, he instead rants that she is alogging him. :lol: Seriously? You even admitted that you have never changed her diaper once. That tells me you don't even interact with her, especially with how long your streams are

https://foxdicksfarms.net/threads/the-k ... t-15331866

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:13 pm

I guess he wants to kill himself before the cartels can do him the favor.
Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:52 pm
>Don't fuck with me 'cause I've studied [thing] and can destroy you with effectively IRL dark magic
JFC this is like just one step removed from the Navy Seal copypasta.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:44 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:06 pm
My understanding how he got around that in the short term is that he got a prescription in Mexico and a refill im Rome during his "honeymoon". But he can't keep that up forever.

And the Gunt was throwing a hissy fit according to the Farms because his psychiatrist wanted to wean him off through another drug instead. I can't remember the name. I will try to find it.
Dude, that shit is gonna get him caught and busted. Doctors compare notes on patients, especially local doctors. I could see that working once because he was in different countries, but is he planning to fly to another country every time he uses up his xannies? When he gets caught, he will have his chart marked and be blacklisted everywhere. No doctor who checks up on him will ever prescribe him those kinds of medications again. Emergency rooms and urgent care will be told to turn him away.

He can buy Xans off the street if he has the right connect I guess, but that's no different from being a meth addict and probably much more expensive.... Which is why so many prescription pill addicts transition to crack whores/meth addicts. He doesn't have a medical need for the treatment so anything that gets him high will be enough.

I'm not fucking surprised the psychiatrist wants to wean him off the Xanax and onto a more stable long-term medication.

I have to reiterate that prescription drug abuse is taken very seriously in US health care right now because of the drug abuse epidemic. Maybe he can skate by in mexico, I dunno. But if he starts showing up at ERs scamming for pills then those doctors are gonna become Pissed Joses before long.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome