#GuntStream: Ethan "the Arby's Rapist" Ralph thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: #GuntStream: Ethan "the Arby's Rapist" Ralph thread

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:36 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:28 pm
After all, if he's depraved enough to try to kill somebody, he's depraved enough to want to fuck his demented old whore mom.
I'm with Kugel here. There are many killers among us, but not many buttfuck-insane lunatics that would be willing to fuck their elderly mother. What in the name of fuck indeed. Whenever it's truth or not, Chris-chan should've been locked up a long time ago, or in a more civilized society, processed into a dog food - that would be first and a last time he would be good for something.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:56 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:16 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:44 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:59 am
Friendly reminder he tried to run over someone before.
A Jew no less.
Please stop making me try and like him.
One attempted cleansing isn’t enough for likability. :D
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:25 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:44 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:59 am
Friendly reminder he tried to run over someone before.
A Jew no less.
Based and Sonichupilled.
It’s more like a suppository in his case. Guest is right, I think he just assumed the guy was a Jew or some shit. I’ve spend a good 10+ years avoiding as much knowledge about this deranged lunatic as possible. I hope this ends the saga, no idea if they’d put him in some sort of halfway house or an actual facility but god just let this dude fade away for good.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:00 am

Chris just had the weird idea that the guy was Jewish because his surname is "Snyder".
Maybe he just liked hurling that word as an insult (which he did).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:20 am

'Snyder' is not a Jewish surname

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:28 am

We're talking about Chris-chan, guest. His train of thoughts is different from you and me.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:04 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:35 am
So the news dropped about Chris Chan fucking his mom and the Gunt makes it about his beef with Null.
Four people I’d like to see shoved into an oven all in one post. Newl and Gunt need to sanction a duel and settle things once and for all, the other two can just be shot with the leftover rounds.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:16 pm

Gunt tried to hunt Chris down for an interview hoping to get Chris to say Null talked him into fucking his mom. Only people autistic enough to watch the stream was foxdicks, but it comprised of Gunt and his horseface gf going to the wrong hotel room and being asked to leave by the receptionist, walking around the mall hoping to run into Chris but instead sperging to a mallcop about Killstream, yelling at a redditor from his car thinking it was a foxdick, then getting a shot of Chris getting arrested.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:45 am

I tried to check the farms just to see that arrest pic and I got a weird message about a DDoS, the fuck is going on?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:07 am

Oengae wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:16 pm
Gunt tried to hunt Chris down for an interview hoping to get Chris to say Null talked him into fucking his mom. Only people autistic enough to watch the stream was foxdicks, but it comprised of Gunt and his horseface gf going to the wrong hotel room and being asked to leave by the receptionist, walking around the mall hoping to run into Chris but instead sperging to a mallcop about Killstream, yelling at a redditor from his car thinking it was a foxdick, then getting a shot of Chris getting arrested.
Seriously Gunt and Null are retarded in their own ways that they would make the perfect couple. Gunt is the crazy ex gf who wants to get revenge and will hope to have any bullshit to help her out.

Null for breaking the #1 rule of FoxDicks and getting involved with Chris Chan in the first place. Seriously the guy was helping that retard with his finances in the first place.

If one day, Null and Gunt said they got married, I wouldn't blink an eye.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:32 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:45 am
I tried to check the farms just to see that arrest pic and I got a weird message about a DDoS, the fuck is going on?
Too much activitiy for Nool's poorfag server + trannies never stopped DDoSing KF after byuu's fake suicide.