JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Post by Osterzone » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:48 am

So Hope's been going through the wringer lately
A few days later, the kickstarter's pretty much cancelled due to some "personal crisis." Gee, shit sounds serious she must be off social media then to focus on this horrible time
Oh.

Re: JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:49 am

Took him long enough to get a thread

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:51 am

>him

Hope's a girl and always will be.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:56 am

(((Him)))

How many times do I have to say that all these e-celeb cunts are more greedy than the most orthodox of jews? I'm honestly surprised they don't get arrested for pickpocketing and identity theft when you consider how desperate they are to get money in the laziest way possible.

I heard just today that H3H3 is dropping the muh depression card now. All these fucking e-celeb cunts are talking about how they're burnt out because they work sooooo hard, or they have muh depression. Wow, if only they had some money or free time to do something about that, or if only they had someone in real life they could talk to who would care.

Like, why the hell do they think strangers on the internet should hear about this? Nigger, it's not my fucking problem. You have a bunch of money and an easy-ass "job" being an internet clown. Go figure it out. Y'all don't give a shit about whatever your audience is going through personally. They're just dollar signs to you. So how egotistical is it for you to dump your personal shit on them like they're supposed to care and pamper your ass?

Get absolutely fucked you degenerate. And I'm not calling you degenerate because you're a weird transsexual who looks odd. I'm saying that because your personality is shit, you're a selfish brat ... AND because you're a weird he-she who doesn't pass.

Seriously, fuck any e-celeb who drops the "muh emotional/mental health" onto their viewers. ESPECIALLY if they're using it to avoid financial obligations or sympathy bait for money. You guys don't give a single flying fuck about anyone else. Hell, people like Lupa got messaged by supposed rape victims and "lost it in the mail" so you can't tell me some random fan complaining to you about depression would get you all weepy and sympathetic. Let alone get you opening your wallet to them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:03 am

She was slightly more popular than Marzgurl when it came to TGWTG anime reviewers, enough for Doge to let her co-review a movie with him. Even after years of being away from doing video reviews and TGWTG people she managed to swindle $23k out of her fans. Not bad I guess for someone that slept their way into a job at ANN.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 am

Suicide rates are high amongst these transtesticles.

Who goes first?
Jesuotaku or Luke Mochrie?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:47 am

I'm hoping Luke. JO is and always has been some fucked in the head worthless being. Luke is a legit embarrassment to his entire family.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:02 am

Luke so his Scottish Cucknadian faggot dad can finally smile again.

Lurker0815

Post by Lurker0815 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:18 am

Hey guys, I'll keep this brief. I announced an update to go up on this day way in advance because it was going to be a major untaking, and for a couple months, I was making excellent progress

- progress=ppl sending me money to pay of my credit cards and debt, because i have no stable income or finacial responsibility.

toward it. Unfortunately, as of just over a week ago, I've been hit with a major personal crisis that I have very little support in weathering right now,

-major personal crisis=I have no idea what i am doing and i'm kind of lazy.

which has forced me to devote all my time and energy to keeping my life in order and my reawakened PTSD

-PTSD. I guess there are support groups for veterans in your area, you should go there and tell you story. I bet they will be thrilled to hear what absolute horrors you survived, that broke your psyche almost beyond repair.

response under control. I'm not trying to make excuses mentioning this,

-as far as i can tell, it was nothing but excuses so far.

it's just the way things are right now. I did my absolute best, but there isn't anything I can do about it in regards to the Kickstarter.

-i have your money, so why bother?

I kept working on the update for as long as I could, but I'm just not able to get there right now. I'm in a really difficult place that I'm afraid I can't discuss publicly.

-Hmm, you have and had no problem discussing every intimate detail about your life, relations and sexuality in great detail so far, when it got you pity points and money.

The best I can do is be transparent about what is in this update, for when it is finally ready, which I am not yet setting a date to,

-so, most likely never

for reasons that I hope are clear given my situation:

Full breakdown of what went wrong for this Kickstarter and the lessons I've learned

-lessons learned. So you are also a comedian now?

from the expectations I could not fulfill. The game will still be completed, but I wanted to make a full acknowledgement of how and why things went wrong.

-we wait with bated breath

The first 40% of the finished Lovely Little Thieves, free to play for everyone.

-free, as in already paid for by your backers.

A second short visual novel (2-3 hours) to be completed as a free gift to backers at the $50 level and above.

-wow, free AGAIN (*for 50 Dolleridoos)

Its story is not directly connected to Lovely Little Thieves,

-something i found under my desk the other day.

but the genre/tone is similar.
These will all be present in the update as soon as I am out of the woods with this personal crisis and have my anxiety under control.

-Things die down.

Thank you as always for your patience and support.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:25 am

>Things are bad and they have been bad

If bad things are bad, does that mean things are actually good?