Post by Guest » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:05 am

I don't think she wants it to come out about what's on them hard drives

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:32 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:01 am
A good crime needs an unsympathetic victim. All these people are scum.
That's why I don't know sister will get far with this. Nobody misses Zac. His so-called friends will not go against Hope.
Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:05 am
I don't think she wants it to come out about what's on them hard drives
A guy that virtue signaled as hard as Zac must have had huge skeletons in his closet. Hope is obviously a sick pervert as well.
Complicity wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:03 am
When Turd In The Cuck Shed is dead, Troontaku will have my permission to be canceled.
She is a vile sociopath, but she did ruin Nash and kill Zac. If she kills "Todd" Munson, that would be icing on the cake.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:47 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:32 am
A guy that virtue signaled as hard as Zac must have had huge skeletons in his closet.
And a huge strap on in his ass.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:30 am

Zac was desperate in March and April 2020 about paying rent for Jacob. He admitted to me that he was buying groceries and exercise equipment for him too. He also admitted that he stopped paying his own health insurance because money was so tight. My brother had chronic anxiety about money and lived in a constant state of worry about finances. He did well enough in his job to live on his own without a second income, but not well enough to also pay for Jacob’s rent, groceries, and whatever else he was covering. I can’t understand how Jacob thought it was appropriate to ask Zac for all that financial help. They shared a joint banking account and he knew my brother was not a wealthy man who could support two households. We had a very angry text exchange about how Jacob was using Zac and it was completely inappropriate for him to be going out on a limb to support him financially like that. The situation was completely unsustainable for him. But let me be clear that it was Zac’s responsibility to draw the line and chose his sobriety over Jacob’s living expenses if that was actually the choice.
As his spouse at the time of his death, Jacob retained the majority of Zac’s possessions and their shared bank account. He has Zac’s phone (which I never saw), his tablet, and his hard drives with all of Zac’s creative legacy. When we worked together to clean up Zac’s apartment and pack all his belongings so that the apartment could be empty for the first of June, Jacob reviewed and had to approve every item that we as family members wanted to take as mementos and cherished items of all that’s left of Zac. I asked Jacob in a heartfelt, difficult conversation to share all of Zac’s data from his hard drives with me, once Jacob finishes “archiving” it. He signed a piece of paper stating that, which is really worthless but at the time it prevented me from just grabbing Zac’s computers and walking out the door, daring Jacob to call the cops. I’ve asked Jacob for updates and he has stalled and said he’s just “barely getting by”. He’s refused additional help from me, my mom, and my cousin to archive the data. I stopped texting him in May this year, just before the anniversary of Zac’s death, and after he sent us another box of belongings and avoided telling me any updates about the data. I don’t think I’ll ever see the data from Zac’s hard drives. Zac told mom and me that he was working on a novel, some screenplays, other writing. We want every scrap of his writing we can get. Who knows if he was working on any of that, but with Jacob as the gate-keeper for all of it, I don’t think we’ll ever know what was there.
So Jesu is a fucking cunt. A liar, a manipulator and a thief. She promises whatever she can to get whatever she can get. Truly someone who deserves prison time, if not worse. And I say that as somebody with no fucking sympathy for alcoholics. Fuck them too. The husband was a fucking idiot. But jesu still did all this cunt behavior and got away with it.
This person that Zac told me was manipulative, abusive, and completely dysfunctional has complete control of what’s left of my brother, except for a few boxes of family mementos and belongings that Jacob approved of us having. He made it clear to us that he would have to sell most of what he could of Zac’s belonging to “survive”. I’m sure it’s a struggle for him, but Jacob does not appear to be homeless, as Zac was terrified would happen if he didn’t continue to support him financially. As I always knew, Jacob is moving on with his life as a creative person.

ANN did give credit to Jacob in the tribute and in the online memorial service, with my blessing, because it seemed like the right thing to do. But I have a lot of anger and confusion about their “relationship” and I’m frustrated that Jacob retains control of what is left of Zac in this world.
So she stole all of the estranged husband's shit to sell for herself so she could grift along. And of course, despite no doubt threatening the husband she would die in the gutter somewhere if he left and stopped paying, lo and behold, she is still not in the fucking gutter or homeless. Just another scammer.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:34 am

Imagine if Spoony and her had hooked up. :lol:

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:45 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:34 am
Imagine if Spoony and her had hooked up. :lol:
Shit I was going to say the same thing. But sweet Christ! I read this thread two times and I'm in shear awe as to how big of a manipulator and all-round evil this...this thing is! No, imagine being soycuck Zac. Being placed in a situation where it is haram to break up with your partner who is trooning out, pegging you, leeching money off of you - and your only escape is to drown in a bottle and not wake up. And this cunt still is leeching off of you while keeping your family at arms length!

Goddamn!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:11 am

"Creative legacy" is an interesting way to say "CP".
Bitch, the only thing your smelly, fat, insufferable and autistic brother created is a shitty website full of leftist rhetoric, used to blatantly defame Vic Mignogna who keeps going to conventions and doing stuff like this anyway:

I wish that Troontaku had ownership rights over Animu Trash Network, i would buy that shit from that bitch just for the pleasure to leave those clowns jobless. For a Dollar.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:06 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:30 am
Zac was desperate

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:53 am

rabidtictac wrote:
And I say that as somebody with no fucking sympathy for alcoholics. Fuck them too.
Rude!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:53 am
rabidtictac wrote:
And I say that as somebody with no fucking sympathy for alcoholics. Fuck them too.
Rude!
Ha! I doubt you're a true addict. If someone offered you a large enough amount of money, would you stop drinking forever? How about for six months? A year? Two years?

A true, hardened alcoholic will promise anything but can't actually put the bottle down.

That guy who moved in with LifeByJen? That's a fucking alcoholic. Someone with no standards, who will do anything to secure a booze ticket. Alcoholics show up hung over to work every day and drink themselves to sleep at night.

In this case, Jesu's omegacucked husband's life was made so shitty by Jesu that he decided liver failure (and eventually suicide) was preferable to her company.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome