JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:35 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:57 am
I'll never forget Manga UK's autistic insistence on inserting as many edgy expletives into their dubs as possible to validate that "16 and up" rating, and yet, they were too cucked to actually name the Jew in their localization of Angel Cop beneath the mountain of inserted f-bombs.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:34 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:52 pm
Remember when anime was still cult? Those were the days. Now it is dictated by liberal scum.
That's what happens when you have turbo autists and pedophiles into your scene. Also anime is a gateway into trannydom.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:44 pm

Oh, please. Every true weeb knows that traps are a fantasy (like every good waifu). They don't work IRL, as evidenced by IRL.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:48 pm

The copium
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:23 pm
Does his Italian boyfriend still allow him to watch these toxic displays of masculine filth?
I'm sure Complicity is fine with it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:34 am

ebin namefag wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:48 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:23 pm
Does his Italian boyfriend still allow him to watch these toxic displays of masculine filth?
I'm sure Complicity is fine with it.
Jokes aside, is that retard still in Rome or wherever he married?
I assume it's only a matter of time before he gives up trying to learn the language (especially when people in Rome tend to speak in their own dialect rather than official Italian) and fucks off to Biden's America, possibly taking his masked gender unknown with him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:19 pm
Ultraviolet manime from the eighties and nineties, man. I think this is why I still watch Bennett.
Why? His takes are atrocious and the guy is unironically as dumb as a rock.
This guy seems to cover the same niche and, granted that the only videos on his channel that i've watched were the ones shitting on Benito and Razorfag, he seems able to understand when a scene is symbolic and when it's literal without reading about it on Wikipedia:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:09 am

I also prefer this guy for general obscure animu.

And never forget that Bennett was too much of a pussy to do Violence Jack (after teasing it for forever, no less).
Complicity wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:34 am
I assume it's only a matter of time before he gives up trying to learn the language (especially when people in Rome tend to speak in their own dialect rather than official Italian) and fucks off to Biden's America, possibly taking his masked gender unknown with him.
This was probably the plan all along. Why bother marrying a Burger if you want to stay in Italy?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:51 pm

I'm second the two recommended channels.
There is absolutely no insight to be gained from a Bennet the Sage video. Just watch the anime yourself and whatever you take from it will be more authentic and informed than what he could offer.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:41 am

If you consume a piece of media yourself, you are already far beyond the level of most jewtube "khantent creators."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:27 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:41 am
If you consume a piece of media yourself, you are already far beyond the level of most jewtube "khantent creators."
The CA alumni were a special breed when it comes to ignorance and stupid opinions:
-Benito had Tetsuo and The Amoebas, among the rest.
-Failous had "Can you belieb that stupid Old Man? He thinks that saltwater ruins spices and silk! (make sure to turn it into a meme and repeat it in every video, just in case someone outside of your audience of leftist redditors may notice how stupid you really are)".
-Doge had "Hurr Durr Disney Hercules looks like Vegas! (probably because Vegas' decorations are inspired by ancient Greece and Rome, retard)".
And "Hurr Durr the music in Conan is too epic for the raid of a small village! (it was just the home of Conan and his family, maybe next time they will raid the Capitol building instead, retard)".
And The Wall review.
-Cockslut, in the only video with him that i remember, wasn't able to get that the reason the characters in Uzumaki kept forgetting what was going on around them was the curse.
-Brad, who probably has the highest IQ among them, kept using capeshit logic in his Riki-Oh review, unable to get that the protagonist isn't supposed to be Superman, but a martial artist who can lose the focus and will needed to fight.
Stay away from my favorite movie and jerk off to Caligula.
-Lupa had the habit of seeing rape everywhere (but not when it was in front of her ugly mug irl), accusing Nick Cage of raping a woman in Vampire's Kiss, when the scene shows him assaulting a woman in an attempt to drink her blood.
Don't know if it was stupidity or insanity in her case.
-In the only video of The Mormon Who Tries His Best To Be A Good Ally that i've watched, he was singing the praises of the "unexpected, genius" twist at the end of Attack of Titan Season 1.
He was the intended audience.

Maybe PushingUpVomit is the only one that i've watched that wasn't stupid per se, but she used to make everything about herself no matter the topic of the video.
Narc.