Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:22 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:16 am
If there is any solace in this know he's going to have to show his papers to get groceries in his shit country.
Doesn't give me much solace, since I'm from his shitty country.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:12 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:16 am
If there is any solace in this know he's going to have to show his papers to get groceries in his shit country.
Think you're safe, do you?

User avatar
Newhalf
Posts: 1503
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:07 am

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Newhalf » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:17 am

While we've been working on this for a while already, it's starting to look like a lot of other places might get this implemented before "we", actual Nazi-Germany, could manage to do so.
That's Germon bureaucracy for you.
It's a trap!

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 34473
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:47 pm

This is quite beyond Nazi Germany. Adorable that people think shit isn't worse.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:47 pm
This is quite beyond Nazi Germany. Adorable that people think shit isn't worse.
You can't deny the similarities though

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 34473
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:03 am

It's, unsurprisingly, closer to Soviet Germany.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15542
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:52 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:12 am
mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:16 am
If there is any solace in this know he's going to have to show his papers to get groceries in his shit country.
Think you're safe, do you?
>Some guy on twitter

Image
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Guest

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:17 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:52 am
>Some guy on twitter
>I-it's just some guy on twitter, bro. Joe Biden, who wasn't really elected and doesn't have to worry about his popularity, would never do something like that

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6496
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:02 pm

Joe Biden also isn't completely in charge of his own bowel movements, let alone the government. Even if he staunchly opposed vaccine passports, Kamala and the rest of the DC cabal would just tell the confused old man to look at the camera and nod accordingly.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:17 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:02 pm
Joe Biden also isn't completely in charge of his own bowel movements
Neither am I.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 17 guests