Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:52 pm

You're much better off addressing the supposed slander in a video and profiteer from the controversy. A strike just leads to the Streisand effect.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:52 pm

Some people are just thin-skinned cunts or losers that need to shut down smaller channels in order to feel powerful.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:14 am

Or post such inane shit on ED that even they moderate your contributions for a lack of relevancy.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:18 pm

The drama continues. Larry lies more and blocks anyone who calls him out on his bs.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:58 pm

It's been known for ages that he's a two-faced fucker. He even got the rare Bitch Nigga status on here, which is a wildly rare feat, with the group only having four members and one test account in over ten years of DHI.
Plus, he's the only one in that group that didn't just talk mad shit about us in secret or samefagged, he does this shit to absolutely everyone, while pretending to be a friend.

There's something pathologic about it, instead of just being a faggot getting tired of us specifically.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:10 am

Lmao I hadn't checked the thread until recently, when I saw that video Pat did about him. Sounds like his Bitch Nigga behavior is standard everywhere. He really hates Pat for some reason, yet I checked his jewtube account and he hasn't made any response to Pat's video. Nor did I see him in the comments.

If Larry's claims about Pat are correct, the least he could do is post up a response of some kind. Pat's $5000 is honestly small change considering the standard of proof he's asking for (and Pat would probably never accept any proof as good enough to part with that money,) but a response video dropping the evidence wouldn't require booking a flight.
SpoilerShow
I wouldn't trust Pat to actually pay up even if I had proof, because I'd still have to pay upfront for the round trip + a place to stay, out of pocket. I could have the best evidence in the world and nes cunt might say it's too circumstantial. :lol:

This is incidentally why these "do x and I'll pay you x sum of money" challenges tend to be bullshit when you really look at them. They're a publicity stunt and the people making the claim usually back out if/when they're supposed to pay up.

A video shitting on Pat costs nothing though. Even if Pat doesn't hand over 5k, it would validate Larry's claims about Pat. Which I know he should be keen to do, considering the depth of his hatred towards Pat. :lol:
Larry seems to have gone radio silent about Pat. Maybe he's under a new assumed identity as the owner of Bich Nga cafe.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Carn

Post by Carn » Sat May 13, 2023 1:21 am

I feel unclean whenever I see this bozo. Look at the absolute state of him. Hasn't had a decent haircut in his life, looks permanently unwashed and somehow both malnourished and obese at the same time. His voice is obnoxious and he shags trannies as well. What's there to like about this guy? Bitch nigga indeed.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sat May 13, 2023 4:51 pm

Carn wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 1:21 am
I feel unclean whenever I see this bozo. Look at the absolute state of him. Hasn't had a decent haircut in his life, looks permanently unwashed and somehow both malnourished and obese at the same time. His voice is obnoxious and he shags trannies as well. What's there to like about this guy? Bitch nigga indeed.
All anyone needs to know about him is that he is British. The rest speaks for itself.
Abridging is dead

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Sun May 14, 2023 5:42 am

I never liked him much either. The way he would try to get attention by commenting on a hundred videos a day and using alt accounts to upvote them came of as really desperate and pathetic to me. (No time to comment on 8-bit Eric's and Pat's videos though despite surfing on youtube all day)
His content is really cookie-cutter to. A lot of Watchmojo-esqe videos where he lists loads of shit with little of substance to say.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:16 pm

He dying.