PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:11 pm
Complicity wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:03 pm
Is it normal for a BDD patient to spend their life posting hundreds of selfies and pictures of their PushedUpSmallerThanGuntTits on Twatter, fishing for asspats and attention?
Or is it normal for a GOTIS riddled narc?
I'm going with normal for a GOTIS riddled narc. I also wouldn't be surprised if she made up the whole BDD thing in order to get sympathy from people.
She knows she is too ugly to do the typical fishing for compliments that woman love to do so she claims BDD so she can fish for compliments while also getting sympathy for her mental illness when she's called out for her below average appearance.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:25 pm
PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:20 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:03 pm
Is it normal for a BDD patient to spend their life posting hundreds of selfies and pictures of their PushedUpSmallerThanGuntTits on Twatter, fishing for asspats and attention?
Or is it normal for a GOTIS riddled narc?
No matter what brain disease a female has or pretends to have they are all the same.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
I'm going with normal for a GOTIS riddled narc. I also wouldn't be surprised if she made up the whole BDD thing in order to get sympathy from people.
She's a boring-ass white cis female. How else is she gonna make herself interesting and special?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:32 pm
She's a boring-ass white cis female. How else is she gonna make herself interesting and special?
You forgot that she is totally bisexual, Voice. She love the pussy almost as much as you do.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:02 pm

Oh, please. That's not special since all GOTIS are claiming that :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:24 pm

>I looked up a list of signs and symptoms, convinced myself it matched my experiences, and now I consider myself an authority on the subject.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:22 am

Guest wrote:
Her ilk are very big on self-diagnosed mental illnesses. The irony is they are mentally ill, just not in the way they think

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:26 pm

Ahahahaha this bitch made a video devoted to asspats. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:57 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:26 pm
Ahahahaha this bitch made a video devoted to asspats. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Well Asspats and over $3000 since her patreon says she gets $3246 per video so she got a nice payday and asspats. Grandma Lupa wishes she got as much money on her paymetons.