PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:01 pm

Because women are indecisive hypocrites, as usual.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:05 pm

Clicked it, immediately left, removed from history, left no comment or dislike. Just doing my part.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:09 pm

Most people always like their appearance but I have a very unique and important mental illness where sometimes I don't like how I look.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:06 am

"Sometimes I get this funny idea in my head that I'm fat and ugly"

:roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:07 am

I have no idea what I want.

Yes, real artists love to work with such clients :roll:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:04 am

How about using those boob birds of hers? Or a black rose weeping blood (because that's more goth)?
I'm not even trying and I'm having more ideas that our little artist over here.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:21 pm

She knows exactly what she wants: a good dicking session by Chad Thundercock. That would solve most of her mental problems and anxiety. But she's too fat and too neurotic to find a Chad willing to fuck a pig on the side. Sad! Many such cases.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:42 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:21 pm
She knows exactly what she wants: a good dicking session by Chad Thundercock.
Unfortunately for her, Chad has already a date with @Brulcifer.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:40 pm

All bullshit aside, here's the deal. YouTube is pushing shorts, and live streaming because they are trying to be TikTok and Twitch. YT has sent a subtly worded notification to tell producers this is what they need to do. Even channels with 1 million+ subscribers are seeing a drastic drop in new subs who don't. I belong to a small gaming channel and we started to do both live streaming and video shorts, and we have seen a jump in new subs in just the past two weeks.

What this means for our most "lovely" IN here and all the other old guard INs (Lupa, Linkara, etc) is if they don't comply, their channel will die. And you know that these bitches aren't going to be told what to do, and are too lazy to put up a short a day, and too neurotic to live stream.

Let's hope this is the final nail in their coffins.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:09 pm

They're too lazy to adapt and will just continue to blame The Algorithm (tm) like they always do.
-Yours Truly