PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
McGinnis

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by McGinnis » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:34 am

What she really needs is the Jewish therapist from the Sopranos

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:19 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:52 am
First of all, that frame is FILTHY! Way to honor him.

Second, there's no way, NO way that is a 43 year old. 65 easy. There's something fucky went on in the Wilson household that she grew up in.
Thats damn near Spoony age and Noah lives like Hell and looks like it.
Methinks her parents are closely related and he died at the tender age of 75.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:25 am

There are two possible reasons for this:
1. He aged like shit in a household with two shanks, had a poor diet of Cumwhips and half eaten takeout fresh from.the bedsheets of wifey and her Daughter....

Or

2. She does not know who her real father is and she took one of the pictures from her Mom's Active Client Board from the time of her conception...
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:32 am

3. Her real father is an Ethan Ralph-esque figure and her mom decided to tell her that her grandpa was her father instead, like Faith Vickers is probably going to do with Gunt Jr..

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:46 am

4. Daddy's fuckin' older than he said he was. Again, he probably died because he was so fuckin' old

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:06 am

The poor guy could be something like a Vampire Hunter for IN's, but after a aild hunt for Lupa the Old One he got hit hard and lost his powers. His only chance was to hope that the next generation would finish his work, but Lupas power corrupted his seed so that every female in his bloodline will follow the dark path of the Nobody.....so after his death our only hope is his son he had with another wife.....
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:28 am

And that son was DSP
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:47 pm

Just sucking in me gunt
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:28 am
And that son was DSP
For the CURSE OF THE LUPA cannot be broken.

That was fun.
-Auli

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:09 am

Just get the Only Fans already, whore.