PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:26 pm

Maybe some reply in a different tweet.
Maybe some mean Youtube comment.
Maybe he's just using the tried-and-true IN style of "Some mean strawman said [thing] about me and/or my content..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:49 pm

Because its such a rarity to see some beat bitch with brightly coloured hair, dumb glasses, discount Hot Topic attire and massive daddy issues to be plastered in shit tattoos.

She sees people's non-reaction as silent disapproval. In reality it's indifference.
In the Chikongo streets that you only have to duck for bullets every once in a while as opposed to hourly, there's about a dozen or so of that type within sight at any given moment.

But good for her that she is totally not insecure about her appearance. :roll:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:04 am

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:08 pm
Who or what is she even responding to?
Vagueposting - another one for the basic bitch traits counter. So many memes in one post.
>“Women with tattoos are insecure”
Yep.
> It takes a LOT of security to carry these many tattoos and not give a flying fuck about what other people think
I gave myself a bunch of self wounds that makes me strong.
> I had to be super sure of myself before I got my whole chest done.
Don't lie to me NPC faggot. You don't think before you act at all. >I know plenty of ace women with heavy tattoos.
I know a heavy woman with tattoos.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:14 am

>female incels (like myself) also have heavy tattoos!
What a sick burn. That Strawman she was owning her definitely turned into a wicker man.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:49 pm
She sees people's non-reaction as silent disapproval. In reality it's indifference.
Judging by that one totally-real story of a little girl squeeing in joy at her "pretty pictures", I imagine she expect every day outside to be like this:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:17 am

Of course. Because she thinks that she looks incredibly interesting.
The only tattoo her type would need is a Leto-Joker style "damaged" on the forehead to convey the exact same visual message.

If you know a more boring and generic type today, let me know. Because I can't come up with one. I'd find a girl that is the exact opposite without tattoos, piercings or made up mental illnesses much more unique and interesting.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:42 pm

No, no. You were just "Miss Confident About Muh Tattoos". Can't have it both ways, shithead.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:50 pm

You would think a basic bitch like her would have assimilated Morrissey's message:

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:55 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:42 pm
No, no. You were just "Miss Confident About Muh Tattoos". Can't have it both ways, shithead.
Don't forget to fish out the ice cream sandwich while you're in there.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:53 pm

"Self esteem" is probably a typo for "ice cream sandwich".
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:32 pm

I know, she's playin' with me, but that's okay 'cause I got no toilet ice cream.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!