PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:12 pm

she/her/they if you were curious

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:23 pm

It's called "pattern recognition". It's so accurate, it's like recognizing a uniform.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:23 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:12 pm
she/her/they if you were curious
I'll go with "it".
And @Jeverage, you fat incel fuck with poor eyesight, "chud" will never be even remotely as hurtful (and catchy) as "cuck".
Kinda like "no culture white demon" vs "nigger".

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:04 am

Imagine using chud unironically.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:34 am

Stupid question, but what does "chud" mean? All that comes to mind is the 1984 horror film about those subterranean humanoids whenever I hear it. Is it zoomer lingo as an alternative to "incel" or something?
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:48 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:33 am

The follow-up posts to the bog-witch hair-dye (because of course there are follow-up posts ):
LOOK AT ME! UNLESS YOU ARE A MEANIE! THEN DON'T wrote:EXTREMELY DIFFERENT reactions to my teal hair versus my bright red hair:
Teal: Had to block a few people who called me stupid/libt**d, trash, stereotypical.
Red: Never in a million years did I get the above comments. Y’all don’t like green-ish blue witches or what?

Overwhelmingly positive compliments though, thanks! Obviously negative comments on my style has never really swayed me any particular way (I do what I want), but fascinated by the different (sexist) philosophies on women with blue hair.
Ok. You do you Rachel :3

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:48 am

LOOK AT ME! UNLESS YOU ARE A MEANIE! THEN DON'T wrote: Had to block a few people who called me stupid/libt**d, trash, stereotypical.
Truth hurts.
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:34 am
Stupid question, but what does "chud" mean? All that comes to mind is the 1984 horror film about those subterranean humanoids whenever I hear it. Is it zoomer lingo as an alternative to "incel" or something?
I believe it is a reference to that movie, because libtards love TV Tropes.
And i believe it's their way to flip us calling them cucks, because libtards love to fail at memes and shitposting.
But i don't know for sure, i couldn't care less about the origin of their sad attempts at being funny.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:01 am

It might also be their attempt at turning "chad" into a slur. Because toxic masculinity or something.

>she/her/they

Oh look, the most weaksauce of pronoun updates. Just keep your old stuff and slap on a new one that no one will ever gonna use since you're still okay with the sane options.
LOOK AT ME! UNLESS YOU ARE A MEANIE! THEN DON'T wrote:EXTREMELY DIFFERENT reactions to my teal hair versus my bright red hair:
Teal: Had to block a few people who called me stupid/libt**d, trash, stereotypical.
Red: Never in a million years did I get the above comments. Y’all don’t like green-ish blue witches or what?

Overwhelmingly positive compliments though, thanks! Obviously negative comments on my style has never really swayed me any particular way (I do what I want), but fascinated by the different (sexist) philosophies on women with blue hair.
>tfw the only way to get attention again involves dyeing your hair
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:46 pm

Poor Roses is just a chubby, straight, white woman in her mind 30s no matter how hard she tries to be something else.