PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu May 12, 2022 12:23 am

I recall her once defending twitter for banning Trump's account, like many of her ilk, and praised the site for being a private company. Where's the same energy now, Sarah? Miramax is also a private firm, so why so mad aside from your double standards?
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

ebin namefag

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by ebin namefag » Thu May 12, 2022 12:56 am

Sarah Wilson has never made anybody's privates firm.
>I am gutted.
A+ word choice.
All for $800 :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu May 12, 2022 2:27 am

Why the fuck should Miramax or YouTube give a shit about your personal finances?

Good to see at least a bit of this >muh fair use shit starting to get the response "lol no." Burn it all down.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu May 12, 2022 5:32 am

My thoughts and prayers go out to Sarah. Hope this helps. Hah.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 12, 2022 5:52 am

Maybe Wes Craven would've fixed that for you if you had only asked more nicely.

Also
>sharing your email on twitter

I hope you love spam and troll mails.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu May 12, 2022 9:04 pm

"Hangry" is ghetto speak for hungry. Though I see this spelling everywhere it should be more accurately spelled "hawngry". At any rate, her tweets always seem to circle back to her gluttony.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 12, 2022 9:08 pm

Nigger criminals don't care about your hangriness, you dumb bitch. They'll point the piece at you and steal your smartphone.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu May 12, 2022 9:28 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:08 pm
Nigger criminals don't care about your hangriness, you dumb bitch. They'll point the piece at you and steal your smartphone.
Please, don't make me route for nigger criminals

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 12, 2022 9:55 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:04 pm
"Hangry" is ghetto speak for hungry. Though I see this spelling everywhere it should be more accurately spelled "hawngry". At any rate, her tweets always seem to circle back to her gluttony.
Fat white bitches also seem to have taken a liking to that slang term. I guess they think it sounds more cutesy and querky.
For the same reason they also like to refer to "gross fat tumor that weights as much as a grown man" as "tummy".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu May 12, 2022 11:07 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:04 pm
"Hangry" is ghetto speak for hungry.
"Hangry" = Angry + Hungry
Thus, she's angry because she's hungry, and her hunger makes her angry. She's hoping to fit in with her black ""friends""" to prove she isn't racist, like Chris Cuckmann.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show