PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:20 am

She showed her tits?

Waiting for the PuR/LGR sex tape where he makes Duke Nukem noises..

GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by GitGud » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:17 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:20 am
She showed her tits?

Waiting for the PuR/LGR sex tape where he makes Duke Nukem noises..
Naaaa..... each thrust gives you the "1up" noise from Super Mario. And at the final push you get the Death Jingle.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:17 am

At least she has some taste in video games :lol:

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:21 am

Like others said, this cunt is basically another Marzgurl, except less normie and more autistic and much more slutty. What is it with some of the plain looking woman and the need to whore themselves out? Bitch, if you weren't so insane and up your ass, you wouldn't have to try to remedy your massive insecurity with handful of thirsty cucks online (I was going to say army, but she is so irrelevant that she barely has an audience). The Boogie way doesn't work!
This whiny cunt. What does "who barely understand the concept of real life. They just need to get a good slap in their faces so that they can realize how things really are." even mean? Is he crying how kids need to be slapped so they see the world as a miserable place like he does? Don't be a faggot, then you don't need to fantasize about terrorizing teenagers. Or maybe, if this guy (who is in his twenties btw., but putting big emphasis on marking others as 15 yo, surely he knows lot about life) is also suicidal, he will do something PushingUpWhores couldn't do.
Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:17 am
At least she has some taste in video games :lol:
I'll never know, because I'm not going to suffer through any of her videos. Just because someone mentions a good game doesn't say anything about their taste, for example our beloved deadman, patron of gaming, Total Bitchfit.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:40 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:21 am
What is it with some of the plain looking woman and the need to whore themselves out?
Actually attractive women can afford to be modest.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:13 pm

another tranny wtf
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:50 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:16 am
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:47 am

also we have a marzgurl thread
Fair point.
Neither are worth having.
They really aren't. This whole thread reeks of butthurt insecurity because she told you guys to go fuck yourselves :lol: . She wasn't even involved in #Changethetampon, that's how unremarkable she is. Incidentally Marzgurl was so her having a thread sort of made sense, but then again, it could have just been contained in the "other people on Channel Awesome" thread. Roses is more or less Blandy McBlandington.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:21 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:13 pm
another tranny wtf
That's our ASS!

*can laughter and applause*
Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 pm
They really aren't. This whole thread reeks of butthurt insecurity because she told you guys to go fuck yourselves :lol: .
What's being continuously euphoric feel like?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:41 pm

Corky defending m'lady's honor.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:36 pm

A Guest is projecting. She never had honor.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.