PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Uguuboi

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:15 pm

I was going to make a braphog joke, but I'm way too drunk

She sucks

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:46 am

More like liposucks.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:26 am

Fuck's sake. I hate this vapid whore. And no one's fooled by her disguising her anxiety in a jokey manner.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:09 pm

Basic bitch is craving for that male attention. Many such cases.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:21 pm

Her "PRAISE ME!"-tweets are coming hin pretty fast atm. Did she became aware of her true weight recently?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:12 pm

>Tee-hee sorry I'm boring boys :V
>Simps flock to her saying otherwise

She might be my most hated IN right now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:51 pm

>I'M INTERESTING
She wants to come off as sarcastic, but her plight is closer to reality. Her eggs are drying up & she's never had a successfully committed relationship yet to being a colossal bitch, so she's internally desperate to get some before the 40-year-old cutoff date where any chance of a viable offspring at that point will be guaranteed to end up on the spectrum (or some other birth defect) due to egg degradation from old age.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:26 pm

Doesn't she have a soyboy cuck to pay her billth and not fuck her? She doesn't broadcast it around because simps

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:39 pm

She had LGR at some point, but that ended long ago.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:47 pm

She mentioned someone more recent.

Anyway, she doesn't want kids, she's a catlady. None of these self-centred narcissists really want children because children take time and attention away from them which they could be using to guzzle entire boxes of wine, make shit art and binge on Netflix.

And you know what? We as a society, we don't want them to have children. The last thing society needs is more traumatised adults to inflict their emotional problems on everybody else. We don't need another Lindsay situation where PushingUpGunt births an FAS child