PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:25 pm

How dare these haters ruin her querky tweet fun times :|
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:51 pm

I didn't even know there were (openly marked) bots on twatter. I hope they start drowning all these dumb whores in "Uhm, acktshually..." posts by the dozens for every single le kwerky tweet they make.
I want twitter to be made utterly unusable for these disgusting, bland, ultra basic cunts that aren't even human. They deserve everything they like ruined for them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:17 pm

It is the Judgement Day we need, not the one we deserve.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:49 pm

What a convenient time to rally her army of simps.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:16 am

She dyed her hair blonde, if you're into that. She's still bad with taking photos of her face/head so it's unsettling.
Well, more unsettling than it should be if she put as much effort as she does on photos of her breasts.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:19 am

Jeebus. Once you go blue, you never go back on such a pedestrian color as blonde.
-Yours Truly

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:59 am

popeyeschickensandwich wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:16 am
She dyed her hair blonde, if you're into that. She's still bad with taking photos of her face/head so it's unsettling.
Show don't tell.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:01 am

She never smiles with teeth showing. Always with that shit-eating grin. Wonder if she's all snaggle-toothed.

Edit: AAAAAHH HAHAHA SHES LOOKS LIKE DONKEY FROM SHREK! Ok nevermind. I get it now.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:18 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:01 am
She never smiles with teeth showing. Always with that shit-eating grin. Wonder if she's all snaggle-toothed.
She might also think that keeping her mouth shut makes it less obvious that her upper lip is basically nonexistent.
I mean, just look at that picture above. She can't even get her lipstick from one edge to the other because her upper lip just stops somewhere in the middle.
-Yours Truly

Kronos

Post by Kronos » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:25 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:01 am

Edit: AAAAAHH HAHAHA SHES LOOKS LIKE DONKEY FROM SHREK! Ok nevermind. I get it now.

Like a somewhat younger Edith Bunker.