PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:43 pm

She's a basic bitch through and through. "Going through a midlife crisis? Why, I'll dye my hair some bright color, that will solve everything!" - just your basic bitch behavior. Exactly like every single.modern basic bitch, she is only capable of the default "thinking", which is only parroting the zeistgeist. Way to go, you fat, dumb NPC.

pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:57 pm

Goblin.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:45 pm

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:15 pm

Smug cunt. We need to make lightly smacking a bitch socially acceptable. Also, she tips her hand at how much this reply irks her despite her flexing.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
>I'm totally not affected by this comment, which is why I've obsessively made 3 posts in response to spur my simps into defending me (again).
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:30 pm

Who would've thought that the target audience of Murder, She Wrote isn't fond of cursing dangerhairs? :thinking:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:49 pm

Who would have thought that vaguely pointing out that she's an insecure attention whore on Youtube would prompt her to act like an assblasted attention whore on Twatter?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:02 pm

Fat pig doesn't blur the guy's name out like decent people usually do. She wants her fans to harass this harmless old guy.
お前はもう死んでいる。

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:43 pm

Uh oh. My-soggy-knee!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:31 pm

And since your comments exist in a public space, that gives us every right to mock your stupidity, you fat middle-aged attention whore. I swear she would an hero if she ever found out about us.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.