PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:51 am

She is only trying to pretend that her whale ass was always desirable. That's why she put this bullshit that a 20 year old came on to her.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:17 am

Complicity wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:38 am
A normal person would channel their anger into working out, or maybe boxing.
Remember when Sarah Wilson and FatGurl tried their hand at kickboxing?
It was hard, so they quit.
It also requires discipline, so they extra quit.
RedLine wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:41 am
pibbs wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:23 am
Apparently, this is a real thing where you go and smash stuff.
Sounds very gay.
Sounds like a logical grift for this generation of manchildren.
Back in my day, we just raged in our own homes, free of charge.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:22 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:40 pm
I know in Italy you can pound it out with a 14 year old, but over here a 20 year old going with a 15 year old would be culturally frowned nearly everywhere and illegal in most places.
Here's the thing, though. It still happens all the time. I remember girls in middle school and high school having much older boyfriends. Typically, the "bad" girls.
And it was weird, but when I turned 18 as a senior in high school, suddenly all the 15-year old freshman girls wanted to fuck me. That was tantalizing and it sucked.

But at my last job, this chick brings her niece to school. Seemed like a well-mannered 16-year old, albeit fat. And then she tells her aunt, "Want to see my boyfriend's dick?" and holds her phone up to her. The boyfriend was 21 or 22. The aunt complimented the endowment. Obviously, the family was OK with it.

Sarah Wilson and Lynzee Loveridge don't want to take responsibility for their poor decisions. They knew what they were doing and weren't innocent flowers.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:31 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:22 am
Here's the thing, though. It still happens all the time

And it was weird, but when I turned 18 as a senior in high school, suddenly all the 15-year old freshman girls wanted to fuck me. That was tantalizing and it sucked.
And how. ;)

I don't recall 18-21 year old guys nailing 15 year olds being a common thing when I was in school circa 2005 but I was getting all the sex I needed from my hot cousin so maybe I wasn't paying attention.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:40 am

Older guys generally have more income.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:15 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:51 am
She is only trying to pretend that her whale ass was always desirable. That's why she put this bullshit that a 20 year old came on to her.
Pretty much, yeah. That's usually what's behind these ugly ass women coming forward and saying a powerful man raped them. See: Christine Blasey Ford

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:19 pm

She should've stayed thin for her hot bf.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:16 pm

RedLine wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:31 am
but I was getting all the sex I needed from my hot cousin so maybe I wasn't paying attention.
Uhhhh based?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:26 pm

Incest is the cleanest, best pleasure.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:52 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:19 pm
She should've stayed thin for her hot bf.
Was she ever thin, though? Maybe she was always chubby and this 20-year-old chad considered her easy prey.
-Yours Truly