PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Newhalf

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Newhalf » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:49 am

Love this bloated waterlogged corpse look she now has going, reminds me of my internship wheeling bodies in and out of the morgue.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:24 am

>hanging out with my fellow queer Chicagoans

What was she again? "Bi", or "ace"?
Also not sure how you can suffer from BDD near queermos, as they likely consist of danger hairs, troons, and dykes with a Hitler Youth haircut (that is also danger hair).
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:36 am
That's what she needs to hear. However that would immediately improve her life and she would stop paying the therapist. Tell her what she wants to hear, and that's $300 every session plus whatever you charge when she has a "suicidal thoughts" emergency.
Plus it lets her feel extra stunning and brave because she... is pretty much doing the same thing as always.
pibbs wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:26 am
Did your therapist also tell you to try taking a pic that's not above your head?
Baby steps.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:53 pm

She has stated before that she went through multiple therapists. The reason is 100% that they said something she didn't like. So, the truth.

Man, what a grift. Too bad I couldn't take listening to these fuckheads without exploding. Otherwise, I'd consider changing careers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:24 am

Bi. Meaning she's full of shit and is appropriating LGBTQ garbage because she thinks it makes her more interesting.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:33 pm

Weirdly enough, the Youtube algorithm has decided to recommend me the videos of the right winged, gun loving, (maybe) thinner evil twin of Sarah Wilson:

I haven't checked either the videos or her social medias to see if she's also a lunatic and an attention whore, but they look uncannily similar.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:34 pm

That's because Sarah Wilson is a basic bitch, and her model is very common among white women everywhere.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:13 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:54 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:24 am

Bi. Meaning she's full of shit and is appropriating LGBTQ garbage because she thinks it makes her more interesting.
'Bi' meaning 'bi-polar'

Also you've described the vast majority of 'bisexual' women in America, including our own Lindsay the drunk abortion factory

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:03 pm

I never got the appeal of Pushing Up Roses. I only found out about her videos after I read 4 or 5 tweets from her, which didn't paint a flattering picture. I think MetalJesusRocks does similar vids in the video game space, and he I found far more paletable.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:23 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:03 pm
I never got the appeal of Pushing Up Roses. I only found out about her videos after I read 4 or 5 tweets from her, which didn't paint a flattering picture. I think MetalJesusRocks does similar vids in the video game space, and he I found far more paletable.
She's a whore. That's it. Dosent matter if shes a fat slob or not.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:27 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:03 pm
I never got the appeal of Pushing Up Roses.
One word: bewbs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette