PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:25 pm

Never will get the, "I'm very horny but I never have sex," type statements. Women, especially, have zero trouble finding someone willing to fuck them and if you were actually, "sexually charged," your body would act before your mind could convince yourself not to.

That's how shotgun weddings happen, for fuck's sake.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:42 pm

She's sexually challenged, among other things. She's the female version of incel.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:01 pm

She can't have sex because her boyfriend's Microsoft can't penetrate her copious layers of fat and gunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:57 pm

It's illogical crap, used to justify hypocritical behaviour. Don't look deep into it. There is no plausible logic to find.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:18 am

She's just talking about secks to rile up the cucks. "No gunt goddess we would totally fugg you!"

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:33 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:25 pm
Never will get the, "I'm very horny but I never have sex," type statements. Women, especially, have zero trouble finding someone willing to fuck them and if you were actually, "sexually charged," your body would act before your mind could convince yourself not to.

That's how shotgun weddings happen, for fuck's sake.
Even if you couldn't find somebody to have sex with, you'd masturbate. Probably chronically
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:18 am
She's just talking about secks to rile up the cucks. "No gunt goddess we would totally fugg you!"
This. She's looking for them asspats

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:18 pm

But also in a way that allows her to immediately heavily reject and scold the soyboys and call them creepy and gross.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:18 am
Gotta dangle that hope in front of the paypigs to let them think that maybe, just maybe, they have a chance of hitting it.

Toby Fare, it's not like she can really say anything else. Admitting that you aren't boyfriend free is the quickest way to make the simp money dry up or be on the wrong end of a beta uprising.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:33 am
Even if you couldn't find somebody to have sex with, you'd masturbate. Probably chronicall
She's no Armzgurl. I don't think her T-Rex arms can reach that far.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:42 pm

Women can't masturbate very well anyways. Yet another area where men are just biologically better.