PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:11 pm

So will she block the simps and play internet damsel or milk the simps?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:22 pm

Uh.. granular. I can throw out random words too. I think this bitch might actually have the downs or something.

And she still hasn't cleaned that disgusting toothpaste spittle off her mirror. The lazy filthy whore.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:47 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:22 pm
And she still hasn't cleaned that disgusting toothpaste spittle off her mirror. The lazy filthy whore.
She likes to pretend it's @Brulcifer's cum, and that she is somehow responsible for it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:49 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:22 pm
That's a strange way to write "pathetic".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:31 pm

Like all far-left dipshits, she's ashamed of being huWhite. To compensate, her mission is to cover up every inch of her fat ass in shitty tattoos so that her skin color can't be classified as "white" anymore. That's my head canon as to why she spends thousands of dollars on that shit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:01 pm

I dunno, man. She's not really bitching and moaning about Critical Race Theory, or any kind of ideology, for that matter. All she cares about is herself.
More likely reasons:
  • She is disgusted by her own toilet ice cream sandwich fat and is trying to cover it up with pretty pictures.
  • As evidenced by her dating tweet, she's a terminal attention whore, and what better way to ensure that you will always be the center of attention than by turning yourself into a carny freak?
  • Maybe a bit of oppositional defiant disorder. Remember her tweet about her sprouting a new tattoo anytime some mean hater troll says her tattoos look like shit?
Now if this is some fat-related coping mechanism, I wonder what she'll do when she runs out of skin to tattoo over. Will she start lasering shit away to make room for new stuff?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:33 pm

Well, she hasn't tatted her face...yet. I just assumed far-left because who else willingly moves to one of the most expensive cities in Burgerland while simultaneously having no money?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:41 pm

That's also a result of being stupid.
And I'd say she's more of an opportunist. She would whistle to any tune that validates her hedonism.
-Yours Truly

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:01 pm
I wonder what she'll do when she runs out of skin to tattoo over.
That will never happen as her gunt continues to expand.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:04 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:01 pm
I dunno, man. She's not really bitching and moaning about Critical Race Theory, or any kind of ideology, for that matter. All she cares about is herself.
She signals for trannys often.