PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:10 pm

I pitty the fool who simps for something like this.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:33 pm

I assure you it's not Covid, the symptoms of @SpoonyOne are simply taking hold :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:57 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:33 pm
I assure you it's not Covid, the symptoms of @SpoonyOne are simply taking hold :3
Didn't she simp for SpoonyTurd a long time ago? Simp for a lazy fuck and the itis spreads.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:20 pm

Now I wonder how many INs will claim some vague form of Long Covid...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:28 am

She should consider taking a shit on a white canvas and selling the resulting mess as "art" for the highest bidder. I'd recommend drinking several gallons of milk.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:18 pm

I absolutely could not live like this. But I come from a generation that was made to deal with sad brain instead of wearing it like a badge of honor for attention and sympathy. We were also publicly shamed for most of the degenerate shit she brags about on Twitter. Fuck her. No sympathy.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:57 pm

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:57 pm
Didn't she simp for SpoonyTurd a long time ago?
She did, when he was still dating the Red Pig.
He then proceeded to call her an unfuckable goblin in a video of his (the first time i agreed with one of his shitty opinions), and Sarah Wilson predictably went from "your lips are a taste of wine" (yes, that's a tweet of hers to Boss) to "that guy creeps me out".
She was also buddy buddy with PedoJared to expand her viewsimpership, and when the (partially) false accusations came out she immediately threw his feminist ass under a bus with an equally unlikely story of "abuse".
And people still think that the Channel Mongoloids were friends irl.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:36 pm

I thought the Pedo Jared stuff was Marz Cunt? I remember her bringing up muh abuse story about him.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:41 pm

Lol, Spoonfucker called Sarah an unfuckable goblin on video? I'm almost tempted to search for that. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:51 pm

Are we confusing Pedo Jared for Paw here, or did she flirt with both during her video game phase?
-Yours Truly