PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:25 am

Probably the only one she has. Sad.
Too bad no one has told her that's her grandpa.
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:39 am
How much alcohol + drugs was he on to look like that? If he really was much older and she's lying, probably explains why she's so autistic given the post-40yo conception with his aged aperm.
Raising PUR has sucked the life out of him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by GitGud » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:25 am
Raising PUR has sucked the life out of him.
Or she is like Orcril van Loh, and she sucked the life out of him...... :mrgreen:
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:59 pm

>deathiversary
Please tell me that's not in common parlance.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:02 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:59 pm
>deathiversary
Please tell me that's not in common parlance.
Only with retards.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:23 pm

Happy Deathiversary, Justin

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:37 pm

I wonder what gun he used. Probably a Taurus.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:32 pm

RedLine wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:37 pm
I wonder what gun he used. Probably a Taurus.
Hi-Point ...... the cheapest Cure for the itch in your mouth

Damn, that would look good on a Shirt or a Hoodie

*Edderino....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:59 am

Maybe he was for 43 and PUR is continue to age like shit.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:27 am

Hey dumbass, that "therapist" will tell you anything to get her house paid for. Have you noticed, you're not actually getting any better?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:28 am

>implying she actually wants to get better

Dude, there are two sides to this coin. This whole therapist situation is a win-win situation for both parties involved.
The therapist gets paid for doing basically nothing productive, as we've already established numerous times.
The patient - like PUR and similar thots - can get to smugly say "ACTUAL LEE my therapist said my behavior is stunning and brave" whenever someone goes "I think you have issues".

(Also a therapist is just something you have if "muh mental health" is part of your online personality.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette