PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:43 am

Uh huh.
She's barely posting on OF. Maybe once a week now. This past week was just a t-shirt and panties pic with half her face cut off (I'm not bothering to post it, tame stuff really). She blamed covid for two weeks while posting on twitter...
And pics of her "working" on her "art."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:52 am

>the holidays are obviously hard just in general
If you're disowned by your family perhaps. I don't see what's obvious about it. Christmas is awesome and I am very much looking forward to great food and spending my time with family.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:45 am

Exactly. It may be a bit more tiresome (due to extra shopping, food preparing, cleaning up, etc.), but Christmas and New Year are awesome.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:16 am

I've said before that anyone hating Christmas at an adult age is a piece of shit.
For burgers there's a warning flag. If they declare Halloween they're favourite holiday you know they are absolute garbage.

The holiday for cheap candy and no family interaction is your favourite?
Not Thanksgiving with awesome food?
Not Christmas with that plus presents if you do that but also a comfy as Hell atmosphere?
Not July 4th in great weather, BBQ and fireworks?

Garbage person you should shoot instantly when the collapse happens.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:48 am

I feel extra depressed for being depressed
This gets extra retarded every time I repeat the sentence in my mind. Though tbf her fat gunt looks extra fat in person, too.
Christmas movie riff
I think an extra dosis of the uncensored Home Alone 2 is in order to lighten her mood :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:21 pm

This bitch is starting to remind me of some white trash hoe. Fat bitch got exhausted from being so lazy all day.

But I give her that. I'd expect her to eat the dough and chocolate directly, instead of controlling her cravings long enough to bake something.
pibbs wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:43 am
She's barely posting on OF. Maybe once a week now. This past week was just a t-shirt and panties pic with half her face cut off (I'm not bothering to post it, tame stuff really). She blamed covid for two weeks while posting on twitter...
I guess she's running out of new material from her "sexy selfies" folder.
Maybe she should repost some of them with photoshopped hair color. It's not like you can really tell her photos apart aside from that.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:16 am
Not Thanksgiving with awesome food?
Not Christmas with that plus presents if you do that but also a comfy as Hell atmosphere?
Not July 4th in great weather, BBQ and fireworks?
Christmas is about complaining about having to spend time with your *racist* and/or *white* relatives. Thanksgiving even moreso.
And I probably don't even have to mention the paranoia that awakens in these INs during the 4th when they hear those wicked foreworks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:11 pm

She should have called Lupa for advice dealing with upstairs neighbors.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:20 pm

Damn, what a stupid bitch. She runs to tell the internet, of course. Don't call the super or the cops, no. Call the internet.

Has this vapid ho given a thought to what she'll do when she's 50+ years old and attention whoring no longer works at all?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:57 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:20 pm
Has this vapid ho given a thought to what she'll do when she's 50+ years old and attention whoring no longer works at all?
INs don't ever think they'll get old (and, given some of their lifestyle choices, I'm inclined to agree)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:59 pm

They also rarely think farther ahead than their next paycheck.

>What should I do?!
Either call the proper authorities, or stop pretending that this is any of your damn business.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette