PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:45 pm

Oh sorry, let me join you in veiled thirstposting about a 3/10 AT MOST and only from certain angles

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:47 pm

You foxdicks really don't like being called retarded, do you?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:20 pm

One should absolutely have a well-stocked pantry these days. A daily walk isn't a bad idea, though.
It's not like these fat bitches are overeating on lentils, noodles and meat rations to cook with during emergencies or just plain a lazy day that you don't want to go to the shop at.
They get fat from sugary trash food that should never be on the shopping list in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:45 pm
let me join you in veiled thirstposting about a 3/10 AT MOST and only from certain angles
I can't deny it, I do want to grab two handfuls of those deflated beach ball tiddies from behind while I destroy that gunt. Preferably smacking her head into the wall with every thrust.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:25 am

Knocking out all the front teeth so she can no longer lock you out, giving you that perfect round wormy lipped suck-hole, lubricated by bleeding gums, ooh yeah.
It's a trap!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:25 am

I came. :)
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:38 am

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:25 am
Knocking out all the front teeth so she can no longer lock you out, giving you that perfect round wormy lipped suck-hole, lubricated by bleeding gums, ooh yeah.
login gitgud.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:12 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:38 am

login gitgud.
Use a big meat hook to under chin and use that hole. much softer. :roll:
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:58 pm

Imagine Marzgurl shitting in Rose's meathook hole and then sewing it up and then Roses makes out with you and you don't know if that chocolatey taste on her tongue is the ice cream sandwich she just ate or Marzgurl's rancid shit and you cum so hard.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:21 am

Donthitonmesillyboysteehee.bat
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow