Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:53 am
I just have to?
Autism is a hell of a drug man.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:11 am

I don't think any true-and-honest PR fan is still watching his crap. There's gotta be at least a handful of podcasts keeping them up to date with the latest PR news and episodes.
Linkara on the other hand is taking is sweet as time and never fails to talk about how you should feel honored that he's even doing this in the first place.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:23 pm

I just think it's interesting that linky along with the rest of CA treats its actors as well as saban does.

Seriously no unions or benefits and only 600 dollars a week? Actually I think saban is probably better....

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:30 pm

Linky also makes you sleep on the floor because cots are "too expensive"

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:11 am
I don't think any true-and-honest PR fan is still watching his crap. There's gotta be at least a handful of podcasts keeping them up to date with the latest PR news and episodes.
Linkara on the other hand is taking is sweet as time and never fails to talk about how you should feel honored that he's even doing this in the first place.
Yeah, as much as he flies that "just another fan" flag and outwardly tells people not to treat him as an authority, no doubt there's a part of him that enjoys that reputation.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:40 am

Worst part is there are people out there who are more knowledge on the MMPR mythos than him, not to mention Super Sentai. It’s just like how he found his niche with comics, he picked up the gimmick because at the time finding a particular thing to review was the best way to get into CA. But because he’s (somehow) popular and got in on it earlier he’s the comic book/power rangers/tranny guy.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:10 am

Linky is just tired of reviewing silly kids entertainment. He wants to pursue his true passion, reviewing BLACKED.COM and TSGURLS.COM movies.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:28 am

I would've thought his real passion would be getting blacked

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:23 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:40 am
Worst part is there are people out there who are more knowledge on the MMPR mythos than him, not to mention Super Sentai. It’s just like how he found his niche with comics, he picked up the gimmick because at the time finding a particular thing to review was the best way to get into CA. But because he’s (somehow) popular and got in on it earlier he’s the comic book/power rangers/tranny guy.
That’s sort of thing, isn’t it. All these CA guys just happened to get in early enough to corner a niche and be the ONE person to review X topic, but for many of them, their views on the topic were hilariously outdated even by 2008-12 standards.

Even in the early days, what were Linkara’s biggest gags? That Rob Liefeld can’t draw people and that Frank Miller had become a self parody after Sin City. Like, wow, 1999 called and they want their opinions back.

What major revelations will you have next? That water is wet? Or perhaps that grass is green.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:03 am

I think the last time he was up-to-date on anything was when he gave people his first impressions of the New 52 comics (which he stopped when it became too much work and/or he lost interest).
Certainly don't think he has ever talked about anything people like our boi Zack have been ranting about for years (aka the death of the comics industry thanks to wokeness).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette