Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:25 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:27 am
Yeah seriously Jewnoo, what is up with the Big Bazinga Theory analogies? Do you actually watch that shit?
Hell no, but don't do that 17 year old contrarian edgelord shit and pretend you haven't at least seen a clip.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:54 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:25 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:27 am
Yeah seriously Jewnoo, what is up with the Big Bazinga Theory analogies? Do you actually watch that shit?
Hell no, but don't do that 17 year old contrarian edgelord shit and pretend you haven't at least seen a clip.
You've been dialing up the psued and giving TL;DL explanations to everything that could have just as easily been "he has tism lol."
Also did you really not expect meme responses when you brought up TBBT?

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:18 am

I tried watching that when all the normies loved it but you probably need a much higher IQ than me to understand that shit.
It's a trap!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:58 am

As far as I can tell Mr. Bazunga never fantasized about raping women while lusting for big black sucks, so I don't know to what extent the comparison with Uncle Linky is apt.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:57 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:58 am
As far as I can tell Mr. Bazunga never fantasized about raping women while lusting for big black sucks, so I don't know to what extent the comparison with Uncle Linky is apt.
Linkara is closer to L Ron Hubbard than he is to Sheldon from TBBT. Both Lewis and Ron wrote stories with a lot of rape and characters who are older than they actually look. Also those stories are terrible and aren't terribly imaginative in worldbuilding. I bring this comparison up because ToddintheShadows had Lewis do some voiceover for his latest review that talked in part about the Mission Earth book series. I wonder if Todd was aware of Angel Armor or if it was just a big coincidence with having Lewis be in this particular review.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:04 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:25 am
To my great regret I used to watch it. Used to watch it, realised it was shit, stopped watching it and never watched it ever again.

I certainly don't make fucking references to it

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:00 am
Even with assburgers or autism, you have to be pretty fucking dense to complain about unflattering things happening to women in comics after having x-rated levels of rape happen to your own female characters and not see the hypocrisy.
Could be he sees it, but whines about misogyny committed by others anyway to earn bonus points from feminists and SJWs.
Like pretty much any male feminist, he cloaks himself in the feminist rhetoric to disguise the fact that he's a massive creeper. What makes it odd with Lewis is that he's clearly gay so one questions why he would do this. He doesn't like women anyway so why does he need their approval?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:30 pm

Approval from mommy perhaps? Same reason he married.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:57 pm
I wonder if Todd was aware of Angel Armor or if it was just a big coincidence with having Lewis be in this particular review.
He and the rest of the CTC crow don't care. At the moment at least.
Linkara's degeneracy has been unveiled for years now, but these people will only react to it once it becomes convenient to cancel him.
It's a bit like how they all downplayed or questioned the Upside-down Cross Incident, only to them include it as some kind of shocking revelation in the Kickassia Papers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:42 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:54 am
You've been dialing up the psued and giving TL;DL explanations to everything that could have just as easily been "he has tism lol."
>still annoyed at the Null post

I know my autism went into over drive with that one but pointing out Linkara's actual aspergers (not "internet autism") isn't all that pretentious. You aren't a farms crossposter are you?
Also did you really not expect meme responses when you brought up TBBT?
Notice how I didn't respond to the actual meme response
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:04 pm
To my great regret I used to watch it. Used to watch it, realised it was shit, stopped watching it and never watched it ever again.

I certainly don't make fucking references to it
Making reference to it doesn't mean I like that garbage show. Pointing out that Linkara has the personality of a shallow sit-com character is just as much of an insult to Big Bang Theory as it is to him. The only thing Sheldon is missing is the sexual deviancy which someone else joked about here, they even both have a cringey, annoying catch phrase that is sold on T-Shirts("I AM A MAN"/"BAZINGA").

Anyway, back to laughing at Linkara. Speaking of T-Shirts, here is another one he is selling:

I don't watch his crappy show so this implies he was friends with Jewario for other reasons without context. And you'd have to be even more autistic than him to wear that in public.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.