Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:00 pm

Not to mention that the main character is doing a "Show, don't tell" by rattling down her tumblr introduction to the reader. Because the only thing more insufferable than a Mary Sue is a Mary Sue that breaks the Fourth Wall.

Also man, I didn't know "professional" comics could get this bad in terms of word overload. I thought this mostly happens to webcomics where the hack writer moves on from gags to multi-page story arcs without adjusting his page layout (leaving the comic with not nearly enough panels for the increase in exposition and dialogue).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:11 pm

Emilia Clarke talks about the concept of her new comic book "M.O.M.: Mother of Madness" about a single mother who get superpowers from her menstrual cycle.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:18 pm

>celebrity comics in the current year
Comics do he same stale shit over and over and yet every time it feels like a new level of uninspired.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:23 pm

There must be some insider bet on making the worst comic ever going on.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:00 pm
Not to mention that the main character is doing a "Show, don't tell" by rattling down her tumblr introduction to the reader. Because the only thing more insufferable than a Mary Sue is a Mary Sue that breaks the Fourth Wall.

Also man, I didn't know "professional" comics could get this bad in terms of word overload. I thought this mostly happens to webcomics where the hack writer moves on from gags to multi-page story arcs without adjusting his page layout (leaving the comic with not nearly enough panels for the increase in exposition and dialogue).
It's almost as if nasty cocksluts actually broke into the industry and instead of sitting on their shitty channel with shit views, they spread they autistic cancer.

Jesus fucking Christ that was terrible. I think only cockslut could top it. He would come up with introduction so fucking long, 2-page spread would be nothing but speech bubbles, scolding the reader and saying how he is suprerior, because he is nasty cockslut.
I'm disgusted someone got paid for that shit.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:12 pm

Why not just write prose if you're going to be that fucking verbose? What is it about having a shitzillion words to vomit up that makes people think "Y'know where all of this belongs? A visual medium!"? I don't get it.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:24 pm
It's almost as if nasty cocksluts actually broke into the industry and instead of sitting on their shitty channel with shit views, they spread they autistic cancer.
I've said for years that there are people who make worse stuff than Sonichu and Lightbringer who actually work in the industry. If Chris-Chan and Cockslut were only a little less retarded they could be inflicting their autism on thousands of unsuspecting comic shop owners.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:25 pm

>worst character of all time on Game of Thrones now wants to be contender for worst comic writer of all time

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:42 pm

I remember when Slayers did that take on women losing their powers during menstruation as a joke. It was pretty funny, actually.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:51 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:12 pm
Why not just write prose if you're going to be that fucking verbose? What is it about having a shitzillion words to vomit up that makes people think "Y'know where all of this belongs? A visual medium!"? I don't get it.
Nobody reads books including comic writers.
Comic writers /noart/ hackfrauds so they gotta spam words words words to justify their existence, unlike exceptionally lazy mangaka like Togashi who just doesn't care.